Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who is braving the cold to hobby right now?

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar

A sexual urge for one session and cuddling during this weather ?

I did go out on Wednesday during a certain time of the day when temperatures were like 30 and above though no snow was falling, nor freezing rain. I checked a very accurate weather app called KXAN Weather App which gives an hourly forecast amongst other things. This app changed as weather conditions to let me know before I went out for the drive that the should be still safe to do so. There is a place to park in my apt complex called a small lot definitely close enough to my apartment (area designed for 4 vehicles only; 8 parking spots in the lot). There was no snow falling and no freezing rain, it was clear 27 degrees and over (pass 32 to 35). I drove 10 to 20 mph though I really knew how to drive well on the ice though I knew where to go where there was not much ice. I got to 2 convenience stores and the post office to get my mail from post office mailbox. I so wished there was a man that was a client that I could have made to him home for a hour or 90 minutes gfe. I could have drove down to Braker & Jollyville area which could have been further though, I was at Braker and Metric (taking backroads). Plus I was dressed so warm w/unique hiking boots !!! I could walk on the ice & snow just took small steps & didn’t slip. I really didn’t know a client whom lived in that area. I spent 2 nights sleeping w/no power and no running water. Although, it would depend on if this person had running hot water to take a shower w/ Large Flashlight because I came from my place which had no running water. I knew no one whom lived along the way & where the cost be quite steep considering for just one session & outcall in this weather. It was Tuesday night and Wednesday I slept w/ no electricity & no water !!
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
    LOL looks like road conditions are improving and we can finally get business back and moving again.
    Things are indeed looking up!
    1. Electricity back.
    2. Water �� is back! (Best hot shower �� I’ve ever had.)
    3. Got cash for some playtime!!!! (Who’s ready to play?)

Going to venture out to the store today, if they’re open, to get some groceries. Everyone stay safe.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I hated 2020 and now this snow.
    During Covid I just sat around watching TV eating and drinking, just putting on the pounds.
    Now the snow, I was the only one at the office for days but with nothing to do at home, I just sat around watching TV eating and drinking.
    I have put on so much weight during the last year it is pathetic.

It finally came to me - duh- a home gym.
    So that is my new project for the house. Ar least I will have something to do.

We still don't have water where I am at, any provider with an incall and an running shower will have my money and a very good time today lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    at my shop. the toilet was completely frozen. both tank and bowl

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    at my shop. the toilet was completely frozen. both tank and bowl
    I hope your pipes are okay.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    put rv antifreeze in your toilet befre a freeze
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I considered trying to book a session just so I could take a shower at their incall. I’m hoping to get my water turned back on today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3