Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is braving the cold to hobby right now?

Who is braving the cold to hobby right now?

To those driving 5 mph to see your favorite provider, to you I say .... wow she must be great lol.

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    If I could get out of my drive way I would DEFINITELY drive 5mph to my favorite gentlemen! It's cold I would love to cuddle up to someone right now.
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

To learn how to screen, policies, all the dates I offer, and so much more please visit: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CharlottexATX

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin upscale incall dedicated solely to play (outcalls +100):
    🌹1 hour quickie 500 🌹 2 hours of bliss 800 🌹 3 hours of ecstasy 1000 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    LOL (serious honest laugh)... Are you really that surprised though? LOL. As men (when we have that extremely high sexual urge), I'm sure there are more surprising things we've done that is way more risker than driving the 5 mph to see our favorite provider.

lol, if I had that extremely high sexual urge, and my favorite provider was a 10,20, or 30minute (maybe not 30 that's pushing it), walk away from me, i would most definitely walk through that bad weather to make it to her location lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agree

If I knew that one of my favorite providers was down the street and feeling a little extra enthusiastic. I would head over in a minute. It Would take me an hour but I would get there.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTonight View Post
    If I could get out of my drive way I would DEFINITELY drive 5mph to my favorite gentlemen! It's cold I would love to cuddle up to someone right now.
    that is so NOT FAIR. this is a tease that breaks hearts! no shortage of men who would brave the elements to cuddle with you! Punky B had a line in a recent ad about crawling under the covers (https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght!!-New-Pics!!) ... also not fair! i love the idea of cuddling under the covers/sheets! it is something i know i can do! (great ad for this ... and other reasons)
    Last edited by dodger; 02-16-2021 at 02:46 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've gone out twice now, to see playmates. Was doing 10-20 mph, it's nice having all-wheel drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin911 View Post
    I've gone out twice now, to see playmates. Was doing 10-20 mph, it's nice having all-wheel drive.
    yeah ... rear wheel drive and no snow tires ... this morning i drove from lakeline & 183 to MLK & 183 .. got a call telling me my (non hobby) appointment was cancelled. turn around and came back. supposed to snow again, tonight. the urge is strong but "do or not do, there is no try"-yoda. i guess i'm just not jedi enough any more (if i ever was)
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I actually went on quite the enjoyable walk for about an hour yesterday. The gyms were closed and all the preworkout I drank had me in the mood to get some fresh air and cardio!

I'd brave the elements for a few people that I like as well. Too bad none of them live within walking distance ;)

But as for right now I'm keeping pretty warm and busy making content and camming. Got my fuck machine, my motorbunny buck, and a whole slew of cocks to keep me filled.

I think later I might put my fox tail plug in and hang upside down on my stripper pole and see how long it takes for me to make me to cum in that position...

Lol this is what staying inside does to me

Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 02-16-2021 at 03:38 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I won't go out in it and have desperate guys trying to talk me into driving to my incall for an appointment. Over the last 2 days, I've had a couple of really insistent fellas offering way more than my going rate. I won't risk my life. seems odd to be THAT desperate on either side. stay safe and stay home.
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 02-16-2021 at 04:33 PM.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    I won't risk my life. seems odd to be THAT desperate on either side. stay safe and stay home.
    Hey Sue, I 100% hear you. I really do. It IS an 100% risk to go out there in that kind of weather. But please understand, that male sexual urge is real lol. If our favorite provider was willingly accepting appointments in this kind of weather + we had a strong sexual urge, please believe and understand Sue lol, as men we are going to find a way to make it to the incall lol... And, on time too! lol

Small tiny example for story time of the sexual urge coming into play (if you care to read)
    --

One time I confirmed an appointment and arrived at a providers (not from oh2) incall location, about 10-15 mins early, so I went to a local pub to just sit, and wait till the time of the scheduled appointment.

Time hits, I confirmed I arrived. Crickets...30 mins go by...Crickets...No call back, no text back.

Well, I figured she NCNS'ed on me. So I paid my tab at the pub, and then got in the car and started the 25 min trip back home. Splendid.

I get 4mins away from my place..And you guessed it! She sends the "Hey, I'm so sorry I missed your text and calls, I was...", (well, you know the rest).

So at that point, I look at her text, I think about how good it would "feel" to end up meeting her. I say "eff-it". And you guessed it! I turned the car around and drove the 30 min distance back to her incall.

That's just a light small story. But I can't explain it Sue lol. Just know and understand the male sexual urge is a completely REAL and decision altering thing lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTonight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightpack212 View Post
    lol, if I had that extremely high sexual urge, and my favorite provider was a 10,20, or 30minute (maybe not 30 that's pushing it), walk away from me, i would most definitely walk through that bad weather to make it to her location lol.
    In my experience, CharlieTonight has as much or more sexual urge than most others I have met. I would walk a mile to catch at her peak...
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was out today. I have 4WD and have driven in WAY worse. It’s really not that bad.

Until ...

You mix in those who have never driven in snow or ice and have 2 WD with summer tires. I saw numerous examples on my 15 minute drive. I really wanted to give them driving lessons or take their keys for “public safety”. Like anything else, watch some YouTube videos :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrad789 View Post
    I was out today. I have 4WD and have driven in WAY worse. It’s really not that bad.

Until ...

You mix in those who have never driven in snow or ice and have 2 WD with summer tires. I saw numerous examples on my 15 minute drive. I really wanted to give them driving lessons or take their keys for “public safety”. Like anything else, watch some YouTube videos :)
    I experienced the same in my commutes over the past couple of days. I'm from up north originally, I drive a 4WD and I dont act like an idiot with it.

I would never ask anyone to risk their safety for any urges I had.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I was born in Texas, but from kindergarten until the late 80's I lived out of state. I learned to drive in Colorado and lived there 13 years. Driving in this is no problem for me but there was a huge number of people out on the roads today that had no business behind the wheel. These "Texans" and "southern transplants" have no idea what they are doing. Just stay home if you don't know … REALLY KNOW … how to drive in this. Example: I was sitting at an intersection (the light was out, thus 4 way stop) waiting for a truck to my left to cross four lanes of road. As the truck reached the middle, another car in the righthand lane came plowing through the intersection, wheels locked up, going about 30mph. He literally came within 10' of smacking right into the side of that truck. Thankfully the truck was paying attention and slowed down for the idiot approaching an icy/snow packed intersection too fast.

This Profile Has Been Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightpack212 View Post
    Hey Sue, I 100% hear you. I really do. It IS an 100% risk to go out there in that kind of weather. But please understand, that male sexual urge is real lol. If our favorite provider was willingly accepting appointments in this kind of weather + we had a strong sexual urge, please believe and understand Sue lol, as men we are going to find a way to make it to the incall lol... And, on time too! lol

Small tiny example for story time of the sexual urge coming into play (if you care to read)
    --

One time I confirmed an appointment and arrived at a providers (not from oh2) incall location, about 10-15 mins early, so I went to a local pub to just sit, and wait till the time of the scheduled appointment.

Time hits, I confirmed I arrived. Crickets...30 mins go by...Crickets...No call back, no text back.

Well, I figured she NCNS'ed on me. So I paid my tab at the pub, and then got in the car and started the 25 min trip back home. Splendid.

I get 4mins away from my place..And you guessed it! She sends the "Hey, I'm so sorry I missed your text and calls, I was...", (well, you know the rest).

So at that point, I look at her text, I think about how good it would "feel" to end up meeting her. I say "eff-it". And you guessed it! I turned the car around and drove the 30 min distance back to her incall.

That's just a light small story. But I can't explain it Sue lol. Just know and understand the male sexual urge is a completely REAL and decision altering thing lol.
    At the Pub ....that’s a place I haven’t heard of in a while!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast