Thread: Chloe Creamz: Surprised by Chloe Creamz

Chloe Creamz: Surprised by Chloe Creamz

Companion's Handle: Chloe Creamz
    Date of Visit: 2/07/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone or PM
    Phone Number: 6822587053
    Email Address: chloecreamz1@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?97637-Chloe-Creamz
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk, CBJ, CFS - msog, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, missionary
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 250 review special
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Dark brown and was in a bun so idk how long
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: I was surprised by her. This woman is gorgeous! Super easy to set up with and very chill. Her eyes are gorgeous!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She responded to one of my inquiries and set up an appointment. She is very easy to get along with and was very easy to set up an appointment. Got to the hotel and she text me a room number. When she answered the door, wow. She is about my height and she is very attractive. Her eyes are beautiful. Nice big smile, nice eyes, super sexy body. Got undressed and laid down on the bed. She does cbj which is a dealbreaker for some but I didn't mind since it was posted clearly on her ad and I already knew that's what she does. She kisses but only very lightly - she doesn't do dfk(at least not with me. Ymmv here) due to covid which I also understand. Got her in doggy and man....she is built for this. After completion in the hat, we cleaned up and I was ready for round 2. Got her in cowgirl and cowgirl is quickly becoming my new favorite position. I usually like taking control but cowgirl is just such an amazing view with a woman like her - riding, moaning, and seeing every curve on her body. It's one reason why I have hope for mankind. Got her in missionary and completed in the hat. Cleaned up again and left. She was very nice to me and easy to set up. Treat her well as she is in Fort Worth so we don't want to lose her to Dallas.

Excellent review of an excellent woman, RL.
    She and I haven't quite hooked up yet, but we've both tried and then things fell through.
    From her pictures, she looks to be the best of the best Fort Worth has to offer.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thank you.