Hello Lovies!

Sending Hugs from Austin, Texas!

IMG_3850 (1).jpgmad hatter `.jpg

As you may know, festivals still aren't happening this year, so I'm open to making connections with fine gentlemen to see where the next adventure carries me!!
If it's not too much trouble, I'm looking for a nice place to stay with a gentleman host so that I may come explore your majesty.

Assuming you are good with your phone and can communicate effectively, click links, and use full sentences :D

IF IT MAKES YOU BLISS OUT CARINA IS GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU

❤Quotes from Happy People❤
"If every woman did what she does, it would be the end of divorce."
"I've never felt this relaxed."
She's a real miracle worker."
"Carina is a physician's physician."
"The kind of doctor America needs right now."

carina march 2020 full body.jpg1194095-P84Ee5tA0rFb6I7ui2x.jpg1194095-k7ollI43YmM6yUg5nnC.jpg

❤In-Person Activities❤
Cuddling, VIP massage, BBFS, CREAMPIE, DATY, PSE, GFE, Tantra or as a doctor- holding safe space for you to let that shit go using reiki & divination, physical therapy, stretching, counseling, shamanic chakra balancing, nutrition and detox makeovers including her own proprietary mental health nutritional antidepressant supplements that improve relationships & foster personal development.

Carina is currently interested in baking powerful energetic medicines in the form of organic pies, brownies, and delicious cancer killing teas.
Check out my links for verified Google Map Reviews & Directions to my place in Austin!

Distance becomes an illusion as Carina overcomes camera shyness to meet demands at a price you can afford!

Virtual Visits are prepaid online. I'll send your quarantine snacks & magical supplements direct to your door!

❤AVAILABILITY❤
CARINA ON DEMAND
https://OnlyFans.com/GoddessCarina808
Austin: Meow till Feb 24th

Dallas: Feb 26-March 3

If you'll prepay $200, I'll hop a plane on the 4th to Portland!

CONSIDERATION
❤1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900
❤Outcall +$100

eXchange:
❤BRING YOUR “A” GAME❤
Show up fully.
No texting.

❤BE CLEAN & SOBER 4 this sacred Inner -G eXpansion.❤

❤ASK "WHEN can we get together?” when you CALL for screening. She doesn't want clients with compromised integrity & impulse control issues. Remember, karma follows you everywhere.

❤Always CALL. All questions. You cannot pass screening via text.❤
❤ When you call, pls identify yourself with your real name, age, ethnicity, city, occupation & a nice photo.

Donations visible upfront!

❤About ❤
-She loves cologne & beards!
-Carina loves to receive thoughtful gifts, flowers, plants & gift cards.
-Your gifts allow her to study law- finance- trading- alternative medical training & private real estate investing.
-Carina has over 22 years of alternative medical training.

❤PICS, REVIEWS & DIRECTIONS!❤

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE

https://linktr.ee/GoddessCarina

ENJOY ME HERE!