Thread: OKC Gentlemen's Clubs

Registered Male (Not Verified)

OKC Gentlemen's Clubs

Hello All,

I have a hankering to hit up a boobie bar. What’s your advise for ones in OKC? The closer to Norman the better. Any more luckier than others? I’ll be going on week nights if it matters. Thanks in advance!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Night trips

Platinum nights

Little darlings

Deja Vu

There are more clubs in okc to visit but these are the top 4 in the greater okc area... Personally I prefer Deja Vu as it is, all nude and the ladies there are the best looking... Night trips is fun but you leave smelling terrible...

Ymmv on how your experience goes.. If you have deep pockets you'll have more fun...

Thanks for the info. I have ventured to the valley brook clubs but that about it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We currently have the worst strip club market in 40 years. It was bad pre-pandemic and still rather anemic. Gone are seedy days of Fantasy Island and the Red Dog. The Red Dog is still there, but far from its hobby glory days.

The hustle and scam game is high at the remaining clubs. Dancers over counting on the number of songs during table dances and DJs stopping songs short.

Fun can still be had, but you have to manage your expectations and keep control of your money.

I have experienced the song count thing first hand. It was at the full nude one, a pretty Cuban insisted that it was 5 songs and I was hell bent on three. Of course she used the language barrier to her advantage. What was I to do? Get thrown out over $40. Nah, I paid the fiddler and kept dancing. But I ain’t been back since.

I use to love extasy ranch. Many didn’t. But I also seemed to mange to have a good time.

I guess I will stick with having a few drinks at fancy’s and then hopefully setting up a gig with a provider. Thanks for your feed back.

Stay warm and dry!!

Does anyone have anything positive on Fancy’s??

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Durant2009 View Post
    Does anyone have anything positive on Fancy’s??
    If you are going to Fancy's, Deja Vu, or any club in Valley Brook, be forewarned that VBPD makes half the town revenue from DUIs.

Your best bet is to Uber into Valley Brook from the Ramada on I-35.
    The bar in the Ramada is a good spot to have a couple of cheap drinks and if you over indulge,
    well, the rooms at the Ramada are more comfortable than the iron bar hotel, and much cheaper.

Just Sayin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Solid advice!
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

It's not just Valley brook where they are over counting songs, it's pretty much everywhere now. By the time you've got out the door, you will be lighter than if you would have set up a meet from someone here, and without the satisfaction. If you are trying for something less risky and non-scheduled that makes sense, but they suck here right now. I used to have so much fun at a couple places I never even knew the hobby world existed. But "little ninja" had to find a way once they all went scammers. Multiple kinds of drink scams, dance count scam, short song scam, wristband scam, and it goes on from there.

1. pretend/real language barriers. screen your girl for understanding ahead of time so you know.
    2. when you get there, pay attention to the "song between the song" some of these DJ's are playing a 1min intro between dancers, and then the dancer then counts that as a song. Have your convo with them accordingly before you go back.
    3. Tell them the number of songs you are paying for before you go back. Be very clear. Then stick to your guns if they make a scene.
    4. Skip it and find a girl here that will give you a private lapdance to start things off. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Which ladies do private dances???? This sounds like fun...

Thank you for the intel. DFWNinja, you hit the nail on the head. I am a total impromptu hobbiest. I never can make a plan that sticks. Usually by the time I get out of work it’s too late for most. Thank you guys again!!