Thread: FunSizeMarie a ghosting time waster

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Angry FunSizeMarie a ghosting time waster

So I had an appointment with Marie on a Saturday evening, got to her hotel, and asked for the room number, crickets.
    Our time was 6:00 to 6:15 so I thought she might be running late, ended up staying over an hour. I texted her several times with no answer.

Thursday I had some extra time and money on my hands, so I shot her a text and she said I can see you in an hour.
    Made it to her hotel again and texted I was there, a few minutes later I get an "I'm running 5-10 minutes late but I will be there soon"
    45 minutes later I pulled the plug when she would not answer my texts.

Twice in one week, shame on me.
    I never received a sorry or explanation for wasting my time on either occasion.
    I think her pimp or whoever does her scheduling has a sick sense of humor.

So if you are thinking about seeing her be ready to be ghosted and have plenty of extra time and a plan B ready.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry buddy. But thanks for the heads up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Thank You for Sharing!!! This behavior has been well documented on this Site!! Why did the OP even try a second time?!?
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Sorry to hear about your luck. I had set up a appointment with her 3 times in last week and each time she gives a excuse of 'running late, 'my driver didn't show, 'I'm on my way. And every time she never showed up and crickets. To top it off she had me send her a $20 deposit for gas and ghosted me. This one sounds like a flake. Only had the pleasure of seeing her once and it was amazing, but now it sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse. Good luck man.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lookzfun61's Avatar
    Link to her showcase ?

I went 2 for 2 with FunsizeMarie in the 3 week period Mid-Jan-Early Feb on outcall visit to my hotel room. I've seen way too many Ghosting reports from her to even try doing incall to her place,I'd be highly pissed off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Thank You for Sharing!!! This behavior has been well documented on this Site!! Why did the OP even try a second time?!?
    First, I believe everyone has bad days and was giving her a second chance.

Second, I was looking for a last-minute fling, she was my fifth choice and the first one to respond.

I had a seriously awesome payday on a stock option and was looking to celebrate a little.
    Ended up spending $300 at Night Trips before a second response from one of the ladies I had contacted earlier.
    A good time was had by all, except for the two girls at NT that thought they were going to pry some more cash out of me.

She ghosted me, too. After we had exchanged texts and she confirmed the time (her choice) and gave me the address. I sent her a text to get a room# and no response. She was great the first time I saw her, but I don't have time for these games.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I appreciate everyone's input. I thought about driving from Tulsa to see her but I can tell from this thread that would prob be a wasted if time.