Thread: The Things That Make You Go HMMM.....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Dallas4You's Avatar
    Dallas/ Irving/ Las Colinas/Addison/Ft Worth

Red face The Things That Make You Go HMMM.....

So I have a few questions for you guys... Hobbyist, as well as companions...
    1. What are the opinions on Hobbyist being more than a client, and more like a friend...? Is it just me, or do other companions mix the two relations together?
    2. Companion's, what do you guys do for fun in your free time? Living the life we live its hard for me to have regular friends, and go & blow with them when I'm tied down to our Hobbyist schedules and appointments. Also do your friends/family know or understand the life we live? (currently taking ((girl)) friend applications)!!
    3. Hobbyist, what are you looking for out of each experience with a companion...? You know... besides the obvious...lol
    4. I know as a companion, there are a few Pros & Cons to what we do... So as a Hobbyist what are some things you wish you could change about the hole experience.

Remember we are a community, no rudeness or trolls... nobody likes a troll. If you have responses that are firmly for me, feel free to PM me as I am so bored that i could watch paint dry, and have nothing else to do on this cold night! As for the rest of the thread I hope both companions and hobbyist enjoy the info that comes out of it! Stay safe and have a great night!

��To book please do the following:
    When you contact me your text must include. YOUR HANDLE➡
    Then just to verify it, can you PLEASE send me a short pm with your phone number in it.
    ➡If you do not include booking info I will not respond. ��
    Temporary Rates:

❤Addison TX. / RATES: QV:125 HHR-160. HR: 260 / (413) 497 - 2003 / AVAILABLE ALWAYS 4 YOU❤

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    my hobby motto

treat each guy like your king & he will treat you like his queen!!

Girl..you are sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    I can attest that Ms. Rain certainly fulfills her end of the deal.

Verified Companion Companion Bossy Goddess's Avatar
    To answer your question in regards to some clients becoming too familiar, in most businesses, you inevitably meet people you share interests with and become friends. I personally do not have a problem with it as long as the client does not try to take it too far.

My free time is consumed by nerdy activities and visiting friends and family. I fly and repair RC planes, build metal models, build robots, cook, watch movies, read, travel a bit and whatever else strikes my mood.

Most people in my life know that I am a Dominatrix, but no one knows I am a Companion. It is easy for me to mask being a Companion because my burner is also used for my Dominatrix clients. We call it the "bat phone". As for how they feel about it, my mom rolls her eyes and says she doesn't agree with what I do, but to each their own. A little fact, my mom is a freak too, at which point I pointed that out to her more than once for being overly judgmental. Most of my friends are men and they absolutely love that I do what I do. I can’t tell you how much they capitalize on the free advice.

I live the life I have chosen. I am free to do as I please and I live each day like it will be my last day on Earth.
    Donations follows: $300 hr, $550 2hr, $800 3hrs, $1,000 4hr.
    Only VERIFIED hobbyists OR
    You must provide 2 references from verified companions and complete an in person public meet and greet prior to setting an appointment.
    Text ‪(469) 443-8166‬ for an appointment.
    Recent review: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...y-Kind-of-Evil