So I have a few questions for you guys... Hobbyist, as well as companions...
1. What are the opinions on Hobbyist being more than a client, and more like a friend...? Is it just me, or do other companions mix the two relations together?
2. Companion's, what do you guys do for fun in your free time? Living the life we live its hard for me to have regular friends, and go & blow with them when I'm tied down to our Hobbyist schedules and appointments. Also do your friends/family know or understand the life we live? (currently taking ((girl)) friend applications)!!
3. Hobbyist, what are you looking for out of each experience with a companion...? You know... besides the obvious...lol
4. I know as a companion, there are a few Pros & Cons to what we do... So as a Hobbyist what are some things you wish you could change about the hole experience.

Remember we are a community, no rudeness or trolls... nobody likes a troll. If you have responses that are firmly for me, feel free to PM me as I am so bored that i could watch paint dry, and have nothing else to do on this cold night! As for the rest of the thread I hope both companions and hobbyist enjoy the info that comes out of it! Stay safe and have a great night!