Thread: Libertine Liaison: Carina: Carina is a perfect sexy spinner doll

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Carina: Carina is a perfect sexy spinner doll

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison:
    Date of Visit: 2/12 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: : https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, lots of DFK, convo, wine, HJ, BBBJ, DATY with finger in vagina, 69, Face sitting, MPCFS, CG, K9 x 2, flat DG x 2, mish x 2
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: 500 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Straight black to lower back
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina and Caucasian
    Companion Description: Carina is an exotic slim Latina, a true spinner. She has a very pretty face, brown eyes and long, straight very dark hair to mid back. She is 24 years old, 5’4”, about 115 lbs, very fit, with a flat tummy, a shapely round ass and sexy 32 B tits. She has a great personality, and is fun and intelligent during conversation. She is a hot girl with super high sexual energy and is a great BCD.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, highly !

Public comments:
    I am lucky to be a very frequent Libertine Liaison (LL) client, so I am often offered the chance to meet new girls as soon as they join the agency. A couple of days ago I got a text that a new girl would join LL soon and that she was a hot Latina named Carina. I immediately agreed to a 90 minutes session. As a frequent LL client, setting up the date was a breeze.
    I got to the hotel a few minutes early, texted I had arrived and got a prompt reply with the room number. I went up to the room with high expectations. I would not be disappointed. Knocked on the door and Carina stuck her head out while standing behind the door. Her face was beautifully made up, her hair down and she was in a sexy black two-piece lingerie with a bra with black laces and matching black panties. She also wore black fishnet stockings which I find very erotic. Her slim body looked stunning and her smile is so inviting. She appeared a little shy at first, but moved in for a tight hug and LFKs, that briefly turned to a wet DFK.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 02-13-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Picture

Here is a picture of Carina. She is sooo hot:

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess