Thread: Grey eye dark hair sexy lip godess

Verified Companion

Grey eye dark hair sexy lip godess

Hey guys I used to have a verified account on here but I can’t remember my login info so I’m trying to start all over . I’m in San Antonio today and tomorrow I’d love for some gentlemen to help me get reverified text me 8304960442 I’d love to have a great time this weekend unfortunately I can not post an add until I’m verified so hit me up for more details
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Perhaps sending an email to supportstaff@ourhome2.net and asking them for help to recover your password.

I'm certain that can work sweetheart
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 again Nikki.

Great idea George but Admiin seems to be backed up. I been trying to get a young lady who would like to attend the upcoming M&G verified since Tuesday.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Welcome to town
    Txsunman of ECCIE, 26 reviews. Fmr. P411. Too soon old too late smart.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 again Nikki.

Great idea George but Admiin seems to be backed up. I been trying to get a young lady who would like to attend the upcoming M&G verified since Tuesday.
    George's response is the correct action for her to take. The Admin is the only one who can address such account issues.

As for your lady, I suggest you contact CK directly by PM instead of going off topic here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    support@ourhome2.net is the best addy to reach Support.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion

Nikki Roses back in San Antonio for the weekend

Hey I’m having a great weekend in San Antonio it is nice to be back hope to hear from some of my old regulars I am going through the process of getting re-verified I cannot remember my old login information if you are one of my old regulars and would like to send a PM to see K to help me get verify that would be great if not I am available this weekend and I have a friend with me offering doubles let me know if you are interested my phone number is 830-496-0442 verified members only please and when you text me please send your handle name as well so that I can check your profile or send me a PM on 082 first so that I can check your profile to make sure that you are verifying I have an in call area in the medical area tonight it is freezing outside to let me keep you warm my long dark brown hair gray eyes and sexy lips I will make it well worth your while or if you decide to have a double me and my friend will make it well worth your while we both love women and we both love men and we love to make others feel good can’t wait to get verified again I hope somebody can help a girl out if you’re interested in meeting up please contact me ASAP can’t wait to help keep somebody warm on these cold nights

Verified Hobbyist BCD profrubirosa's Avatar
    This lady is a Gem, and she saved the day for me after having a bad experience on a previous arrangement that did not panned out well. So that was the silver lining, the previous plans went south, so I kept looking. Enter Nikki, and she got the Roses, see what I did there. On such a cold, windy, rainy night, she delivered. TCB was flawless and everything went on time as planned. No need to wait, go check her out and treat her well.

Respectfully,

PR
    Last edited by profrubirosa; 02-14-2021 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Icons

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...exy-lip-godess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by profrubirosa View Post
    This lady is a Gem, and she saved the day for me after having a bad experience on a previous arrangement that did not panned out well. So that was the silver lining, the previous plans went south, so I kept looking. Enter Nikki, and she got the Roses, see what I did there. On such a cold, windy, rainy night, she delivered. TCB was flawless and everything went on time as planned. No need to wait, go check her out and treat her well.

Respectfully,

PR
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Welcome back Nikki!!!
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by profrubirosa View Post

Respectfully,

PR
    So, Did you send ck1942 a pm to verify this little cutie?
    Txsunman of ECCIE, 26 reviews. Fmr. P411. Too soon old too late smart.

Verified Hobbyist BCD profrubirosa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    So, Did you send ck1942 a pm to verify this little cutie?
    I will now that I got back on OH2 for today

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome..Look forward to some naughty playtime