Thread: Grey eye dark hair sexy lip godess

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion

Nikki Roses back in San Antonio for the weekend

Hey I’m having a great weekend in San Antonio it is nice to be back hope to hear from some of my old regulars I am going through the process of getting re-verified I cannot remember my old login information if you are one of my old regulars and would like to send a PM to see K to help me get verify that would be great if not I am available this weekend and I have a friend with me offering doubles let me know if you are interested my phone number is 830-496-0442 verified members only please and when you text me please send your handle name as well so that I can check your profile or send me a PM on 082 first so that I can check your profile to make sure that you are verifying I have an in call area in the medical area tonight it is freezing outside to let me keep you warm my long dark brown hair gray eyes and sexy lips I will make it well worth your while or if you decide to have a double me and my friend will make it well worth your while we both love women and we both love men and we love to make others feel good can’t wait to get verified again I hope somebody can help a girl out if you’re interested in meeting up please contact me ASAP can’t wait to help keep somebody warm on these cold nights

Verified Hobbyist BCD profrubirosa's Avatar
    This lady is a Gem, and she saved the day for me after having a bad experience on a previous arrangement that did not panned out well. So that was the silver lining, the previous plans went south, so I kept looking. Enter Nikki, and she got the Roses, see what I did there. On such a cold, windy, rainy night, she delivered. TCB was flawless and everything went on time as planned. No need to wait, go check her out and treat her well.

Respectfully,

PR
    Last edited by profrubirosa; 02-14-2021 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Icons

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...exy-lip-godess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by profrubirosa View Post
    This lady is a Gem, and she saved the day for me after having a bad experience on a previous arrangement that did not panned out well. So that was the silver lining, the previous plans went south, so I kept looking. Enter Nikki, and she got the Roses, see what I did there. On such a cold, windy, rainy night, she delivered. TCB was flawless and everything went on time as planned. No need to wait, go check her out and treat her well.

Respectfully,

PR
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Welcome back Nikki!!!
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by profrubirosa View Post

Respectfully,

PR
    So, Did you send ck1942 a pm to verify this little cutie?
    Txsunman of ECCIE, 26 reviews. Fmr. P411. Too soon old too late smart.

Verified Hobbyist BCD profrubirosa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    So, Did you send ck1942 a pm to verify this little cutie?
    I will now that I got back on OH2 for today

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome..Look forward to some naughty playtime