Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black sun

Verified Companion Companion amazingalannah's Avatar

Black sun

I'm aware that quite a few of you think that I'm absolutely batshit crazy and that's okay. But since I'm so crazy y'all try to disprove this. It's a live webcam of Acapulco Mexico. Skip to the 1730 mark and you know what that is? Called the black Sun. Or at least I think that's what it is . either way it's some trippy shit . if you don't know what the black sun is do your research and look in to agartha and Earth things like that. We live in a dome I can post a video and prove that to you without a doubt or you can look it up a video of a rocket being shot into the air with a GoPro on it not only can you physically see the camera stop you can hear it as well. Bad for you Bible something Christians it says in the Bible that he created the firmament to separate the waters from above in the water from Below. You look at the ancient cosmology and see some stuff about that if you want as well butt. Anyway have fun. I'm also going to link a lady's Channel that I found out about watching these webcams on she's a pretty interesting stuff.

https://youtu.be/fCA46vWdWcA https://youtu.be/fR9uC3kJRxQ
    I AM A SAFE PLAY ONLY NON GFE PROVIDER

Well apparently the camera feed cuts off every 12 hours and starts over so so much for that. But I do have a small little video that I recorded if anybody's interested I'm happy to send it to youb

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingalannah View Post
    I'm aware that quite a few of you think that I'm absolutely batshit crazy and that's okay. I disagree, I believe you have removed all doubt from even your most staunch supporters. But since I'm so crazy y'all try to disprove this. The burden of proof is on you, not us to disprove anything. It's a live webcam of Acapulco Mexico. Skip to the 1730 mark and you know what that is? Called the black Sun. Or at least I think that's what it is . either way it's some trippy shit . I believe a remedial course in English would be beneficial. if you don't know what the black sun is do your research and look in to agartha and Earth things like that. We live in a dome I can post a video and prove that to you without a doubt or you can look it up a video of a rocket being shot into the air with a GoPro on it not only can you physically see the camera stop you can hear it as well. Bad for you Bible something Christians it says in the Bible that he created the firmament to separate the waters from above in the water from Below. You left me speechless with that one dear. You look at the ancient cosmology and see some stuff about that if you want as well butt. Anyway have fun. I'm also going to link a lady's Channel that I found out about watching these webcams on she's a pretty interesting stuff.

https://youtu.be/fCA46vWdWcA https://youtu.be/fR9uC3kJRxQ
    May I suggest that you stop making these self alert posts? I will speculate that your business may improve.

On another note, one of your self alert threads was called to my attention. You seem quite angry that you are not a #Pussy Posse member. The thought of you being so upset was causing me great concern, especially with Valentine's Day quickly approaching. So I decided to do something special for you for Valentines Day. I am making you an honorary member of the #Pussy Posse. Here is your membership certificate suitable for framing.

Attachment 788235
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool ************

Ol' JS can't really make heads or tails of the topic, but that's besides the point. I celebrate the expansion of the ************.

I ain't mixed up any with this young lady and would prefer to skip that sort of drama. I will instead remain focused on promoting a "big tent" philosophy as it relates to the ************.

I welcome alannah and her big sexy white ass. Anyone who has been paying attention should know that buttfucking big sexy white asses is Ol' JS's absolute favorite aspect of the hobby. It just don't get no better than that!

Welcome, alannah!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Retired Companion

The topic of this thread is not about the Pussy Posse. If you wish to discuss the Pussy Posse, start a new thread.

Stay on topic.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Retired Companion

Exclamation Pussy Posse = LE slang; military rejects (aka cops) dedicated to busting prostitutes

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    You seem quite angry that you are not a #Pussy Posse member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    I celebrate the expansion of the ************.

pussy posse

pussy posse = non-consensual

pussy posse = pimpin’

memories

more memories

defeat

rip session

so, ************ was born to maintain some sense
    of power after defeat for his sake..... yikes

!

Last edited by Phoenixx; 02-15-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Live in a dome? So I guess everything I've read and learnt concerning astrophysics and nuclear fusion is out the door concerning the sun. In all seriousness, I hope one day you realize that you cannot believe everything that's put out on the internet and that you find true knowledge.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    I thought this was about the song "Black hole sun"

but either way...

Quote Originally Posted by GreysonTCU View Post
    I hope one day you realize that you cannot believe everything that's put out on the internet and that you find true knowledge.
    Perfect message for online users!
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Seeing that i've viewed a scientific experiment that proved a flame can be seen as a shadow (not cast one,) I can believe a black sun.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion LuciaConte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Lace View Post
    I thought this was about the song "Black hole sun"
    Me too! That would’ve been cool! Haha

http://LuciaConte.com/
    https://twitter.com/luciaconte0

P141164
    LuciaConte@protonmail.com
    Evenings & weekends only. Private incall near Northpark.

Okay see this is why I don't respond or look at the comments on my post that I make on these sites because Hedwig that's not important. Let's make things very clear first of all I wanted the most happiest people you'll ever meet in your life. I'm just passionate okay. I speak my mind I don't hold my tongue and I don't give a fuck what anybody says about it. Okay next I don't know how else to make this abundantly clear I could give like - fucks about what anybody says about me thinks about me speculates about me I don't give a fuck. If I don't get business because of what I think or what I say or what I post fuck you and them how about that. I mean 1,000% I will not change I will not hide I will not pretend or anything else close to it. I am who the fuck I am and I love me I'm fucking awesome if you don't like it or anything about me sucks for you because you're missing out. K I mean y'all can stop wasting your time whenever you're ready that's you who's taking the time out of your day to state things that I will not read most likely. Even if I do read them what do you think it's going to do nothing I promise you it's not. But maybe if one of you actually try to come see me and meet me in person and got to know me you would know that but you don't I really wish that I could be like a voice thing here so I can hear the sarcasm in my voice. re okay unless any of you were there and they wrote these books that you have to study to base the test off of that you have to go get certified to get your degree or whatever the fuck it is you'll have to go through to get those things. Unless you were there and you wrote it and you saw in you have your own exact proof of everything that happened or whatever it is you're trying to throw in my face to be packed it means shit to me. The same people who win the Warriors are the same people who get to write what goes in the history books that we teach our kids. That's why it is called his story.. thinking that that little degree and everything that she learned is is the final word in what is to be true and what's not true and the subject that I'm talking about. Who am I to tell you not to. But what I do know is what I see with my own eyes and what I do know is that I wasn't there whenever those people wrote those books that you're basing your fax off of I wasn't there to do the research or anyting else. So I could give a fuck about that degree, respectfully of course. One of these days y'all are going to learn let everything that we've been told is a lie everything we've been told is backwards and everything that we've been told is wrong. Why do you think they kill off independent researchers why do you think they kill off holistic doctors? Anyway you're allowed to believe what you want to believe I'm allowed to believe what I want to believe and what I believe is what I can see and I can show you what it is that I see can you show me the things that you're talkin about in that book. I just watched another video today matter of fact since you know we're talking about astrophysics or whatever the fuck it is I think that's what you said I just don't care enough to go off at school and make sure anyway so Mister astrophysics we're just going to say that's what it was if I'm wrong it's not the worst thing that's happened to me but you know what I'm just going to go post it okay to be titled Mars not that's the title Mars not okay.

Verified Companion Companion TheQueenSophie's Avatar
    Punctuation is your friend. Really. It is.
    *** FULLY VACCINATED ***

The original "GFE Queen"
    214-469-6191
    afmcd4165@gmail.com

HR-275 / HH-150 / QV-100 / BNG-75

DO's: everything GFE with a twist.
    DONT's: sorry guys, no greek.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...TheQueenSophie

Retired Companion

Well, wonder why they didn't shut this thread down like the others......conspiracy and politics were sited in the other two.
    "It is better to keep quiet and be thought ignorant, than to open your mouth and relieve all doubt"......Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast