Thread: Mia-Michelle: my oh my Mia is special

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Mia-Michelle: my oh my Mia is special

Companion's Handle: Mia-Michelle
    Date of Visit: 2/10/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 or text
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?67747-MIA-MIC
    City, State: corpitos, TX - Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, K9, Mish, spanking role play
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.0
    Donation: $$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's ish
    Hair Color and Length: dirty blonde
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: cauc.
    Companion Description: Probably the most attractive in the market in corpitos. It's been a while since I've reviewed a provider but, I'll give it a shot. I really wanted to know what the buzz is about for Mia and her rate structure. Her C/D cups are beautiful. Exquisitely proportioned body with great legs and an ass that is near perfect. Very cute face. All-around just a gorgeous piece of work by anyone's measure. You will be thrilled when you meet her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed (and I expected a lot)
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely

Public comments:
    The approach and meet up was seamless with my original approach through P411. She responded quickly and was quite professional. I inquired about her rates we agreed on our expectations and the time, date and details were set. One thing to know is she can only met in the evenings right now because of a real world job. I was able to work that out in spite of most of my play time is in the daytime. She met me at the door, on time, in heels and lingerie and was breathtaking. Since I hobby so infrequently (I mainly do the sugar daddy thing), I just wanted to meet a premium lady and no one fits the bill like that in this market like Mia, IMO. If you don't think she's worth the extra, don't call her. Her dance card stays full apparently.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 02-13-2021 at 08:33 AM. Reason: phone edit per req of op