Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, FBSM, COT, milking table, HJ
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Red, down to Her butt
    Smoking Status: none
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: beautiful face, nice C titties, handful of booty, tan skin, big lips that are sexy around a c..., probably 100-115lbs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely
    Public comments: Texted the number above and asked for earliest appointment. Was screened lightly by asking about OH2 username, and 1 reference. Set up the appointment, was told to go to a gas station first, and once I got there they sent the actual address. Actual place is a little secluded house. Greeted at the door by Neveah, and right away I knew I made the right choice. Cute little Latina, which I had been craving for some time now. She was wearing some sexy lingerie, and I could see her nipples through it. Led to the room and undressed and hopped on the milking table. She started with a decent leg massage slightly caressing my inner thigh which every up stroke. Then she massaged my back, and would slightly let her hand go down and rub my balls. She had some 2” nails that felt great teasing my balls and shaft from behind. I was allowed to run all over her body, which she has some nice tits to grab and put in your mouth. When I flipped over, she does a fantastic job of getting you hard through BBBJ, then massaging to let you calm down, then back to HJ to get you hard, then massage, then back to a tit job, then back to massage. The build up she builds is just what I wanted. She then asked me to flip face down. I flip face down and my rod in the hole. She gets under there and starts with a HJ, within seconds I’m rock hard, and she starts BBBJ, and I’m in heaven... within seconds I’m ready to and unload all over her tits. Best trip I’ve ever had. Neveah was amazing, sexy, and skilled. 10/10 will go again.
    Last edited by Pheralfire; 02-11-2021 at 03:20 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man, she looks so sexy in those Valentine pics with the white lingerie... Those lips... damn. I wanted to set something up this week but not risking it on these icy roads. She is def at top of my list though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Pheralfire's Avatar
    She's definitely worth it!
    Life is always gonna screw you one way or another, why not enjoy it...