Thread: Pain freaks and the hobby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I see some advertise to choke them with dt. Spank them (not mentioning how hard is a dangerous thing). And so on and on. I'm into love making and go up to dirty talk and play.

Do I like hair pulled? Yep, but you can't trust a bunch of strangers to know who will try to scalp you. So I don't advertise it because common sense isn't so common for everyone.

Do I like to be spanked? Yep, but over and over in the same spot is painful. So I don't advertise it because again, some people don't have common sense.

So ladies, who likes this? Bite me, hit me, do what you feel. Honestly if you do then I hope you get pleasured. Make it be known.

I haven't ran into many problems in person more like inbox asking me. I assure you, I'm not a pain freak!

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I see some advertise to choke them with dt. Spank them (not mentioning how hard is a dangerous thing). And so on and on. I'm into love making and go up to dirty talk and play.

Do I like hair pulled? Yep, but you can't trust a bunch of strangers to know who will try to scalp you. So I don't advertise it because common sense isn't so common for everyone.

Do I like to be spanked? Yep, but over and over in the same spot is painful. So I don't advertise it because again, some people don't have common sense.
    Yeah, that all sounds about right...we probably match up well.

Common sense is NOT common...too many folks simply are not smart enough to know where the boundaries are...