Thread: Anyone ever been to The Doll House

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anyone ever been to The Doll House

So i drive bu this place alot off 183. Want to know if its legit and what peoples experiences have been.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Haven't myself, but man that place has been around a long time. From what I remember of people talking about it here or on other boards it's kind of a ripoff. Lingerie shows with upsell pressure but never any release. I could be remembering wrong though, since I haven't heard anyone talk about it in years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s a “jack-shack.” The sell some toys and lingerie.... but main purpose is underserve prospective hobbyists.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieTreeHorn View Post
    It’s a “jack-shack.” The sell some toys and lingerie.... but main purpose is underserve prospective hobbyists.
    Yes, surprised they're still in business, it's definitely a self-serve do it yourself place, basically a peep show. Or at least it was 10 years ago

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m pretty sure Marty Byrde owns it... no way that place makes money on its own merits.

Marty Byrde for sure!

Took a kinky nypho I dated years back on a dare. She got into it. Before I know it, we're going at it on a small sofa! Our hostess is enjoying watching, she's topless massaging my back and ass, rubbing her tips on my back watching the show over my shoulder and talking dirty. Pretty damn hot! Tipped her $50 and left. Never made it back, but it broke the ice for threesomes and we started entertaining her friends! Fun girl!! Good times!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes. A waste of money. Not sure what I was expecting but. Was pleasantly disappointed.

I learned to invest your money into a quality hour of companionship then a what if experience.

When I first started out in this hobby I visited all these places back then there were a couple of them around like the doll house, listen to all the guys on here, high dollar for basically a peep show, yes it can be YMMV but I’m sure that far and in between, I would never spend a penny on those places again

I knew a smoking hot stripper about 10 years ago that worked there also, and once you got known as a regular you could expect a HJ/BJ, the girls were usually hot, but I've only been a few times. I've heard it's gone downhill and haven't been in at least 10 years.

i thought it was just an "accessory" sort place

clothes of a certain type, blindfolks, handcuffs or other bondage items. i have a shopping list and thought that might be the solution. not exactly sure where to keep such items when not in use. could be difficult to explain to the warden
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

It’s been years since I went. Hooked up last week with a girl who actually works there now. Turns out someone new owns it and they’re charging less for the shows. End of the day, it’s just a front. They sell old lube, costumes and gag gifts. But end of the day they make their money off the private viewing rooms. You pay a cover and sizeable tip just to get the show started. They don’t take off clothes unless you do. If the tip is small they basically tell you to jerk yourself off while you watch. Too big and they might jerk it for you. By big I’m saying $$$.5 to $$$$ or more. Only been in a handful of times. Yes I was the sucker who came back for more. But did develop a friendship with 2 of the girls. Paid for a doubles show and managed to be taken behind the curtain for a bit of fun with both of them... too bad it was well past I had already spent 1k there as a patron.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s been years since I went. Hooked up last week with a girl who actually works there now. Turns out someone new owns it and they’re charging less for the shows. End of the day, it’s just a front. They sell old lube, costumes and gag gifts. But end of the day they make their money off the private viewing rooms. You pay a cover and sizeable tip just to get the show started. They don’t take off clothes unless you do. If the tip is small they basically tell you to jerk yourself off while you watch. Too big and they might jerk it for you. By big I’m saying $$$.5 to $$$$ or more. Only been in a handful of times. Yes I was the sucker who came back for more. But did develop a friendship with 2 of the girls. Paid for a doubles show and managed to be taken behind the curtain for a bit of fun with both of them... too bad it was well past I had already spent 1k there as a patron.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Bunnysandunicorns's Avatar
    ​I worked there before is fun you will like it !
    Twitter:@AustinfbsmNdjes

Mexican/ Venezuelan 5-7 130lbs 32D/28/38

512-956-6438

private in call south Austin

Full menu. 300hh 400hr

(Send a Discreet DM )
    NOTE: Dm.s are use for appt setting ONLY and sessions will never be discussed on DM,S online.
    Discretion is expected and Given Thanks Guys !