Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your most memorable Hobby Experience.

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    This one is easy. The time the husband/pimp showed up at the motel (he had to be the pimp to know the room number. More on this issue latter. ), kicked in the door and had a baseball bat in hand as he broke in. I jumped up out of bed where I was enjoying the nude company of his wife. He shouted "what are you doing in bed with my wife?" He then come at me with the bat. We got into a scuffle, I wound up with the bat and used it to work the husband/pimp's ass over. In the process the bed frame is broken, two dressers, two mirrors and a table are damaged or destroyed. The wife is shouting the whole time for the husband/pimp to get the F#@K out! Management hears all the racket and comes to see what the shouting and noise is all about. Patel says he going to call the police. He leaves.

The fight soon ends with the husband/pimp in a mess. I tell the chick I'm getting the hell out of there before LE shows up. I start getting dressed. I throw on my pants, shoes and grab my shirt. Meanwhile, the chick tells me she is leaving with me. I ask her "what about your husband?" She said "F$#K his dumb ass!" She did not want to be caught up in this ship show. I run out of the room with the chick following me close behind, naked, with her clothes in her hand. We jump in the car and haul ass before LE gets there. Management is trying to stop us from leaving but that was a wasted effort on Patel's part.

LE arrives and arrests the husband/pimp because he had the room in his name and Patel wanted to press charges for all the damages to the room, including the broken door caused by the husband/pimp. Meanwhile, the chick dresses as we are driving and discussing the ship show that just happened. I asked her where she needed me to take her and she said back to my place. I asked her "what did you just say?" She said "let's go to your place so we can finish what we started. If my old man gets out of jail he will be pissed and just come home and start a bunch of ship with me so if its ok with you, I will just go back to your place."

We went back to my place, her clothes quickly came off again. We showered together to save water. Then we proceeded to finish what we started earlier back at the Inn with a colored roof. Then we got to drinking, talking and making out some more. Then she called the jail and found out he was not getting out that night. She then asked if she could just stay the night. I told her sure and we wound up having a good time all night. I dropped her off at her place the next morning before her husband/pimp got out of jail.

The final assessment was:

1. He had to pay for all the damages to the room and got his ass kicked in the process with his own baseball bat.

2. I was able to enjoy time with his wife the rest of that day and all night.

3. He had to pay fines and court costs for the charge he picked up.

4. The wife wound up leaving him after I dropped her off and before he got out of jail taking his car with her. Someone gave her ride back to the motel the next day and she took the car.

5. The divorce came later on and the court ordered him to pay for that.

6. If you are going to be a pimp, don't get jealous and try to rip off clients. Oh, BTW, I didn't pay anything. She said it was all on the house for all the trouble I had and for putting her up for the night.
    You sir, are my hero.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFuxAlot View Post
    You sir, are my hero.
    The OP asked for a memorable experience so...that one was pretty memorable.

I have had a couple of you contact me and say I made all that up. To you two folks I say, maybe you can but I'm not creative enough to make crazy azz ship like that ^^^^ up!
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 02-10-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I was in the military I must have have been around 18 or maybe 19. I met a SW at a GI bar who was wearing black stockings with garters. She taught me the proper way to take them off and she taught me other things as well

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by MATX1 View Post
    Once had a provider's dog chew up my flip flop either during our time together or when I hit the shower. ...
    Who is the chick? I don’t want to unknowingly go in and come back to rover chewing holes in my high dollar Takovas boots. I would be pissed and may drop kick the chewing offender right off in his ass.

Reminds me of my aunt and uncle who had a damn English bulldog that would chew holes in your car tires when you went by to visit if you didn’t keep a close eye on that treacherous bastard!! My uncle shot that SOB a couple times with rock salt for chewing holes in his tractor tires.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    The OP asked for a memorable experience so...that one was pretty memorable.

I have had a couple of you contact me and say I made all that up. To you two folks I say, maybe you can but I'm not creative enough to make crazy azz ship like that ^^^^ up!
    Doc, I can totally believe it. No one can make that stuff up. Plus, I’ve had a similar experience, not quite as intense, but close enough to believe yours. I don’t miss the Craigslist/BP days.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2