Thread: Babbie: Companions that FLAKE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Babbie: Companions that FLAKE

So, I'm just starting a thread for us hobbyist. I recently scheduled an appointment with a companion "BABBIE" and drove 35min to see her, but only to get flaked at the last minute. What companions/provider should be avoided at all cost? PM if you don't want to bash them on this thread. I just don't wanna waste my time. Any info would be appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    If you want only Hobbyists to participate, Co-Ed is probably not the place to post this. Co-Ed allows Ladies to respond, and Babbie to respond with her side of the story. Just saying.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion

Flake..?

Im Sorry but I'm really having a hard time understanding how I flaked..? We confirmed at 12am meeting. at 12:06a I Text you because I hadn't heard anything else. 12:14a you responded "Aight I'll be der in 15." 12:30a again with "Aight"
    I didn't even know you text at 12:14a.. I responded at 12:37a so what more like 6min after words and you said you waited, and left...
    which I don't understand how if you drove 35mins to see me why the only steps taken to inform me you were here was one text with "Aight"

I'll be the first to admit I've not always been the most timely individual. Though if you read my about me I do state that.. However this situation is not one Im willing to claim as one of my mishaps...
    And by the way for anyone that feels I have, you can always always contact me. I haven't always been the best with TCB but I will always be willing to try and make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlingerHTX View Post
    So, I'm just starting a thread for us hobbyist. I recently scheduled an appointment with a companion "BABBIE" and drove 35min to see her, but only to get flaked at the last minute. What companions/provider should be avoided at all cost? PM if you don't want to bash them on this thread. I just don't wanna waste my time. Any info would be appreciated.

BabbieMarie
    🖤
    💕(737) 201-6946

Verified Companion Companion
    Too late babe:)
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    If you want only Hobbyists to participate, Co-Ed is probably not the place to post this. Co-Ed allows Ladies to respond, and Babbie to respond with her side of the story. Just saying.

BabbieMarie
    🖤
    💕(737) 201-6946

Quote Originally Posted by Babbie View Post
    Im Sorry but I'm really having a hard time understanding how I flaked..? We confirmed at 12am meeting. at 12:06a I Text you because I hadn't heard anything else. 12:14a you responded "Aight I'll be der in 15." 12:30a again with "Aight"
    I didn't even know you text at 12:14a.. I responded at 12:37a so what more like 6min after words and you said you waited, and left...
    which I don't understand how if you drove 35mins to see me why the only steps taken to inform me you were here was one text with "Aight"

I'll be the first to admit I've not always been the most timely individual. Though if you read my about me I do state that.. However this situation is not one Im willing to claim as one of my mishaps...
    And by the way for anyone that feels I have, you can always always contact me. I haven't always been the best with TCB but I will always be willing to try and make it right.
    I actually texted u at 11:30 to confirm for 12. u know wat, I'll take da blame for not waiting longer. Next time I'll jus wait 15-20 min for a provider. Im not tryin to bash u Babbie, but it looks like you have a reputation from the PM's I got. Best of luck to u! And, ur absolutely rite risn2theoccassion2, mite not have been da best place to start a private thread.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can honestly say I’ve had meetups screwed up by txts not properly getting sent or received more than once. This has happened with both iPhone and Android based phones and different providers. Sometimes our high tech isn’t so...high tech lol.

Not saying that’s what happened here...but just some words of wisdom to not jump to conclusions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    If you want only Hobbyists to participate, Co-Ed is probably not the place to post this.
    Too late Bro. The OP has really stepped in it.

Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I kinda like this in coed

Get to hear both sides. I don’t know who is right but I learned babbie is kinda hot
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I like to see it it in coed too! Very noticeable right the way, who after 5 posts slings his weight around and starts unpleasantness. You had a date at midnight, did't work out and at 12:51 AM you already complained, without hearing her story?!

Before complaining in public, maybe try next time to contact the provider first and try to work it out, before complaining to your Big Brothers. Life happens, no one owes you anything here, till you give the donation. She can cancel, not show up, change her mind and many more things can happen. Her body - her rules. It can happen to you too. And yes, we are all equal partners here and have our rights to cancel, no show and follow-up.

We also have right to comment anywhere we choose. Here is always somebody watching.

I don't know this girl or you. But, I know the situation. Just venting. Have a good day.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I like to see it it in coed too! Very noticeable right the way, who after 5 posts slings his weight around and starts unpleasantness. You had a date at midnight, did't work out and at 12:51 AM you already complained, without hearing her story?!

Before complaining in public, maybe try next time to contact the provider first and try to work it out, before complaining to your Big Brothers. Life happens, no one owes you anything here, till you give the donation. She can cancel, not show up, change her mind and many more things can happen. Her body - her rules. It can happen to you too. And yes, we are all equal partners here and have our rights to cancel, no show and follow-up.

We also have right to comment anywhere we choose. Here is always somebody watching.

I don't know this girl or you. But, I know the situation. Just venting. Have a good day.
    Ur absolutely rite, I shouldn't have gone public. I didn't know there was a time frame on wen I could post somethin like dis. I guess, I missed da memo! And, I did hear Babbies side of da story before posting dis. Look, I'm not one to bash on providers, and ur absolutely rite about going public. i'm not lookin to get sympathy from my "brothers." U guys have a code, nd we have a code....it's called professionalism, but hey lesson learn.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Most everything both sides talk about should be in here. Why hide it??

Maybe if both sides would be more transparent with each other sessions would be better for both and false information about both parties would be limited.

Gosh what a thought:)

Retired Companion
    Both sides have spoken. Closed AE