Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: ,
    Location: In small shopping center. Can locate with neon sign
    Type of Visit: Walk-incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Started shortly after I walked in
    Activities: CBJ, DTY, RCG, CG, Mish, CFS
    Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 60 + $$
    Approximate age of Companion: Asians dont age until theyre 50. Probably late 20s or early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: dark hair
    Smoking Status: no. Smelled like pricey perfume
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Maybe 5'3''? soft but curvy figure. Nice B or C cups. Small perky butt.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Ok so first review of an AMP and first time at one. Let me know if I should have done something else in terms of protocol at the AMP or if I put too much in my public review.
    So I guess here's an account from a first timer. Coming into this I didnt know what to expect or do but I'm a doer so I just walked in since I'm not much of a football fan and I was bored.

Turned into the very small shopping center around 6ish and quickly noticed parking is kind of tight and surprisingly filled on a super bowl Sunday evening. Only place to differentiate the place was the neon "Open" and "Tokyo Spa" sign.

I walked into the place to a small "seating area" with another closed door. It was locked and I noticed a door bell so i pushed it. Heard a lady call out and waited. Dont know what she said but the door opened shortly after.

I was greeted by an old lady. I'm guessing the mama-san or ajumma since I recognized some korean as she addressed someone down the hall. She took my temperature and waved me into a room. It was dimly lit in red light and nice and clean. Didn't smell like some actual massage parlors I've been to to get a real massage. I was relieved. I noticed some Nike flip flops and had some questions.

A beautiful eyed lady (face mask) came in with a tight red dress and heels on and greeted me with a cute hello. I had tried to ask whose flip flops they were and thought that maybe the ajumma waved me into a room that was already taken. The lady said something along the lines of "ohno we clean all the time". So i think she didn't understand what I was asking. Language barrier I guess but no worries.

I mentioned I'd like an hour massage and she laughingly said "oh no, we do only half hour. what service do you want"
    My dumb ass thought I'd be getting a massage first since these reviews on here don't go much into detail of the before process.

You know my green ass thought fun at the end with the massage being first.

See ROS for deets

At the end she had asked for my name and I asked for hers. She was sweet and funny I will see her again. She had asked if I had a phone number and confused me. After some back and forth she had intended to give me the spa's number if I didn't have it. I pulled out my phone reluctantly and I gave it to her to put the number in and she tried to call the spa. Luckily she had pulled dyslexia and put the numbers wrong because she couldnt get through. She went out to ajumma to confirm and said to search on the internet for the number. She said next time make an appointment with her. Damn right I will. She gave me a hug and said call for her next time and come again. she called for ajumma and ajumma thanked me and guided me to the door.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by GourmetPoosy; 02-07-2021 at 11:01 PM.

Verified Hobbyist
    Is this the same Julie from LA/Luxury?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Wow!! Go to other places, you can get a full hour, fs and there are ladies that are catholic if that’s your thing.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Corpusprowler; 02-08-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man it was my first time. I didnt know what to do. Was I ripped off here? Who else has been to Tokyo?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

not a rip off

no man, that's not a rip off, but you could do better.

Please take my advice and go to Luxury. Don't overthink it all, just go and have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think she was telling you it was 200 total. I’ve been there several times and just hand them 200 when we hit the room. They know what I’m there for so no discussion has to take place at all. 60 to house, 140 for girl, no chance at a case because all I went there asking for was a massage.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh ok thanks man. I’ll do that next time. Oh well. First time mistakes