Thread: Andrea @LatinRoses | Best GFE provider

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Andrea @LatinRoses | Best GFE provider

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Roses, Andrea
    Date of Visit: 01/02/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: +13463045332
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk, dfk, bbbj, cim, nqbs,fiv, daty, 69, mpcfs, more bbbj DT
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Brown
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Very pretty girl, great smile 32 C, 5'42", 110lbs, nice butt, shaved kitty, flat Stomach, great Ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? MUST SEE!!!

Public comments:
    Latin Roses is without any doubts, one of the best agencies in town, the providers are great and very professional service from the scheduler. I personally has been visiting the agency because of Andrea and Julie, which ALWAYS provide AMAZING services. This time Andrea was AMAZING, very sensual and always ready to provide the BEST service. I like the fact that she always remembers what is that I like and sets the mood for a unforgettable visit. As one who enjoys the hobby and been active in the community, when a provider pays attention to this details makes you appreciate the provider and loyalty to the agency. See ROS for details...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review. So she allows CIM now? Damn need to see her. Been holding back as I heard she is no CIM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    After getting screened a few times I still have trouble getting into this agency. Odd
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Fake review

This review is totally fake. I saw her yesterday. She is very pretty, all natural. Nothing man made. With that said, she does did not dfk, fiv, and CIM. I had a great time time, don’t get me wrong but this is a fake review.

Andrea is very pretty, great tits and great booty. but not GFE. no iop when I saw her and definitely no CIM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen her a while back and she is hit and miss, and that could even be within the same session!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This does seem like a fake review. Almost identical to the other review this person posted on the same provider.

it does seem like a fake review..in her ad she even says she needs reviews pleasee

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I remember the one and onlytime I saw her started great 30 mins in while I had her in surfboard she started getting wet and was just starting to feel good all of a sudden she popped up and said I was hurting her, attitude did a 180 and pretty much ruined the mood left with 15 mins left on the clock without me getting off waste of time and money spent.
    All Comments and statements are for entertainment purposes.
    All Reviews are based on Fiction and are written for pleasure and Adult entertainment.