VISITING
Indy 6/6 - 6/7 (Checkout)

Hello to all of you HORNY Indy gentlemen. Are you ready to have some naughty fun with one of this sexy petite blonde cutie? I'm back in the area and I'm feeling frisky, very naughty and in the mood to play!!

My In call is always fun, clean, safe and available for naughty activities,but if you prefer, I could come to visit you. Do not worry, either way I will be looking good, smelling good and tasting good. ALL FOR YOU!

If you're interested in spending some quality time with a quality companion look no future. I was well reviewed on Eccie, TER and Date-Check so you can rest assure that you will be in good hands and mouth with me

MENU
Covered FS
BBBJNQNSCIM (TOP RATED)
MSOG
MULTIPLE POSITIONS
GREEK
DATY
TUMA
FIV
FIA
COB
LFK
FBSM
DILDO PLAY
TOYS 4 BOYS

Rates
225/30 min
300/hr
450/90
550/2hr
650/2.5hrs
775/3hs
1700/Overnight 8 hrs

Add 100 for my erotic Grecian trips.

(Please add 50 to all out calls that are within 20 minutes of my in call. There will be an additional fee for out calls over 20 minutes)

Catch me for some awesome naughty fun before I leave.

I offer a non rushed experience that will literally BLOW your mind! I provide great service, I'm very attentive and eager to please! You will love every minute you are with me!

I'm 5'3" 105 lbs, 32A-22-26 of all natural, tight, juicy, wet, sexiness.I am a premier provider with an impeccable history. I strive for excellence and quality service that starts with my daily preparation which includes keeping myself well maintained and fresh at all times.

I am a very clean, independent, DDF provider, I offer upscale service in a clean, safe, relaxed environment. I am the real deal so don't hesitate to come see me for some naughty fun. You will be more than happy you did!

Please book me though MY P411 (P139204) or email my at msbaeleeb@protonmail.com for information on how to get screened for an appointment to see the "HEAD DOCTOR" I will have you feeling great in no time.

Visit My Website for more pictures and menu.

Book an appointment today and come experience the Baelee Bliss way.

[/COLOR]