Hello Gentlemen,
If I have caught your eye just imagine what I can do in person! My name is Yve and I define the term Upscale Companion. Like any doll, my body is sculpted to perfection! You will be captivated by my smile and charmed by my personality My skin is soft, smooth, and electrifying at every touch. The quality of the service is more important than the quantity, and my sole purpose is to insure your ultimate pleasure.

Thanks for taking the time to view my thread. I seek respectful, upscale gentlemen who appreciate the art of sensual and erotic companionship. I strive for you to have a relaxing and fun filled time. You deserve the best so why not spoil yourself to a charming beautiful young lady such as myself. Allow me to help you relax and unwind.

I am a giver by nature and would absolutely love to give you complete satisfaction and attention while being your part-time girlfriend. Never rushed or mechanical, I am definitely here to treat you like a king.I love to tease & please, stockings, high heels, garters corsets whatever your fetish needs are! Yve will satisfy your appetite. BDSM fetishes are Welcome. So what are you waiting for? go ahead..treat yourself you deserve it!

Love,
Yve Monroe

Dislikes
Bad Hygiene
Hobbies
Shopping, Wine tasting, Traveling etc.
Favorite Food(s)
Italian, Asian, Seafood
Favorite Beverages
Tequila (Clasé Azul & Don Julio 1942), Spring or Alkaline Water
Favorite Flower
White roses
Favorite Perfume
YSL Black Opium, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Chanel No. 5
Favorite Color
Pink, of course
Favorite Music
70s-Early 2000s R&B/Soul, Classic Rock, Reggae
Favorite Holiday
New Years Eve/ Day
Preferred Gifts
Jewelry, Gift cards, handbags, heels (sz 37/7), LINGERIE (sz XXS/XS/S)

IG, Twitter, & OnlyFans: Yvemonroexo
Email: Yve.monroe@protonmail.com
Cell (text only): 979-803-0339

Raleigh 2/7-2/8