Companion's Handle: Mimiluscious
Date of Visit: 2-6-2021
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text
Phone Number: She will Provide
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?34430-Mimiluscious
City, State: Belton, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, petting, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: $.6
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Medium length, light brown
Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Mimi is a fit girl, curvy, round little bottom, B cups I would say, responsive nipples, smooth caramel tan skin.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Contacted Mimi after seeing her ad on here for today. That I am not a verified hobbyist and hadn't any recent reviews, I was concerned she might not see me. But after some light screening, a couple of PMs and texts we were set to go. She arranged for an IC location that was average and functional. After arriving, she texted me exact location. Arriving to the room, I was greeted by a sporty looking tanned and toned beauty. Placed my donation in plain sight, she didn't rush to count it as some have in the past. After a few minutes of chatting the fun began (details below). Upon conclusion, she asked if I would see her again and I said "most definitely". Kissed and parted ways. She is one of the rare ones who really seems to enjoy her job. Highly recommended, will book an hour session the next time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.