Thread: June is my last month

Verified Companion Companion Gio25's Avatar

June is my last month

So as some of you know I love sex and I can be a total nympho but lately I just feel like I need to take a break from the hobby life I?m thinking about a year off and having a real job. Since I moved to San Antonio I haven?t had any opportunity to take a few months off and it?s taken a toll on me. So June is my last month of hobbying for a while and I won?t be traveling at all and unfortunately I won?t be hosting my breeding session that I wanted. I?ll still be posting on my Snapchat/Twitter/Onlyfans. But I won?t be hobbying.
    9566166690 Email me: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com P411: P350242 OnlyFans Link: https://onlyfans.com/rgvgio25 Twitter: @RgvGio25 Cashapp:$Gio6690 Snapchat: Gio_Gio2525 Bisexual & Couples welcome Donations 90min/500 2hrs/600 3hrs/800 overnights/1500 day/2G. https://linktr.ee/Gio25

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sometimes stepping away is needed…it gives you a chance to see things from a different perspective…I say good luck to you!!!
    My apologies but I don’t see providers who don’t see AA!!!

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    It’s cool to take a break from the hobby world..

Good luck! :)
    -Sonya <3

🗓️Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    May/Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm *by request*Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/
    Please, plan your awesome adventure!
    Or, short notice! Fun doubles!! girl-on-girl action..😛

We are humans, not machines. We need to enjoy balance in our lives. Take a break, enjoy your life. We will all miss you but we know you need to prioritize your health and mindset.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Your best interests come first. I don’t think us gentleman fully comprehend the craziness of a lady’s day to day life in this business.

Pressure to perform under any circumstances.
    24/7 phone calls and test messages.
    Cancellations and No Shows.
    Unreasonable requests.

I’m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg. Many will say, “You should accept it as part of the job, you knew what you were getting into”. But if most of us were honest, we personally wouldn’t put up with it in our profession.

Enjoy your break and have some “Me time”. When you are ready to return, (if you decide to do so), I am sure you will be welcomed back.

Stay safe, have fun, enjoy life.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    We'll miss you Gio! Please consider one more trip to ATX, if possible. I'd Love to see you!

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio25 View Post
    So June is my last month of hobbying for a while and I won?t be traveling at all and unfortunately I won?t be hosting my breeding session that I wanted.
    Everyone needs a break when it's their time, but, breeding session.... the loss of this sounds absolutely terrible