Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Attention! Newby friendly ladies, this thread is for you.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    RULES for this thread:

Males can read, but no posting, please!

Ladies, you may add your profile to this thread, once only. To reduce clutter, and to keep an updated list, this thread will close every several months, with a new thread opened at that time.

Same rules will apply as in other city forums.

the following is a list of providers who are newbie friendly AND reference friendly.

LADIES: NO ADS. NO RATES. NO SERVICES. NO SOLICITATION. NO CONTACT INFO UNLESS ALREADY IN YOUR SIGNATURE LINE.

Companions, please just come in and state that you are newbie friendly, incall/outcall status and a general location, and mention your screening expectations, if you so desire. This can include lead time and how you wish to be contacted initially, as well as how long following an appointment you're willing to give a reference. Gents can communicate with you directly for anything else. If you're from out of town and just visiting, say so.

GENTLEMEN: NO THIRD-PARTY SUGGESTIONS. Let the ladies themselves note their newbie-willingness.

EXPECT TO BE SCREENED. How each lusty lass goes about this is completely up to her, but please try to be cooperative and polite in this era of Hobby uncertainty. BE PATIENT AND REASONABLE. Screening takes time, and mutual scheduling can be tricky. Make sure that you give companions adequate opportunity in advance to do what they need to. Short-notice sensual sessions may not be practical for newbies. THIS ISN'T AN ISO FEATURE. Save specific requests and questions for PMs or more appropriate forums.

Stay safe out there!
    Hola soy Natalia me encuentro en san Antonio no han podido verificarme si deseas conocerme comun?*cate a mi número 786-754-0849 voy a estar por solo una semana

Verified Companion Companion

I stay ready so I don't have to get ready....

I'm Newbie friendly and offer short notice incalls by ingram
    If you use me as a reference I will appreciate it if you also let me know and we can get you moving faster If you need me to vouch for you Text me your username after our visit, ( I can only send one even if I see you more than once) if everything went well I will vouch for you. For immediate response call or text the number provided on my profile my pms are months behind so if you want to see me 2 months from now then send me a pm . If you want to be told what to do I can't help you but if you want to have fun then cum to me I'm here for a good time not a long time so enjoy me while you can. I'm 100% natural so don't expect perfection, but I can guarantee satisfaction.What you see is what you get and gets better everytime & I look forward to bringing out the beast in you..😊
    I don’t stop when I’m tired I stop when I’m done…

Verified Companion Companion Ms.Honeybabby's Avatar
    I am newbie friendly & reference friendly! Im generally located between central north san antonio and northeast of san antonio.
    Incall and outcall option available
    Contact me thru email/phone number attached to my most recent ad.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hi there gentry im all u need cum see me available now

120qv

250hhr. 300hhr

350fhr incall 400fhr

no a.a no bs and no drama no rushing 100% real
    Sexyslim

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I am established, upscale European Companion and Muse.

If you are brand new or if you have no clue about what "hobby" is - I can teach you.
    We have rules and you must know about them - this will help you and protect all of us.

If you have some idea, but need more explanation and encouragement - I can show you the way.

We must protect each-other in this secret society.

Be safe.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2