Thread: Newbie trying to get familiar

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Newbie trying to get familiar

This forum has been a treasure trove of good info. I'm new to the area and new to this hobby. However, how does one get good references if most ask for references first? Also, I read "hobby" phones are a good idea. Sounds nerve wrecking when I read threads about extortion, lost money, etc. Gotta find that regular friend I suppose. Any advice for a new guy?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedMCMLXXIX View Post
    However, how does one get good references if most ask for references first??
    HAHAHA welcome to the question that plagues us all. There's a new thread that just popped up a couple of days ago, started by Sonya Playmate, where there are a few names of women who will see you without references.
    Off the top of my head, BrooklynSunshine, Ms.Fijiwater, In-N-Out, and Allybliss will. There are a couple others that I know of but they only tour through SA, they don't live here.

I got 3 tips for you:
    1. Read the reviews: Some of them have a habit of showing up late or very slow to respond
    2. Read the reviews: Some don't look like their pics
    3. Read the reviews: Some are just plain rude and/or they're clockwatchers
    We're men. We're stupid. We'll read 3-4 negative reviews and still go set an appointment with a provider anyway. Don't do that.
    4. Always ask for clarification on their do's and don'ts. Example: some of 'em say GFE but no kissing or titsucking.
    5. When you message them, give them a description of you, how long you're available and when you're wanting to meet up. There's a 60% chance they'll ask you those questions anyway, but whatever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You gotta pit in the work. Research! The search feature is your best friend here. It’s too bad SA doesn’t have a newbie friendly sticky thread. It would be very helpful for the newbies.

Stick with verified ladies here. Keep reaching out to them till you find the newbie friendly ones.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Is it typical to pay a deposit prior to meeting?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Depends with who.
    I wouldn't do it if they say that because you are a non-verified member, no references or new.
    Do a search for those that are newbie friendly.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by WickedMCMLXXIX View Post
    Is it typical to pay a deposit prior to meeting?
    I cannot name a specific provider to NOT pay a deposit. Her name would probably be deleted and I would probably be warned.

So, my recommendation for a deposit? None.

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT pay a deposit or prepay because if ANYTHING happens - i.e. a black cat crossed the road, there was a ladder that her uncle's brothers cousin by his fifth aunt MAY have walked under screws up her availability and you were left waiting at the HEB @O'Conner parking lot with a warm Pepsi while you waited for her to respond to your texts fir the next set of instructions to get her address...

If you piss her off it is your fault and she will keep your pre-paid deposit AS A LESSON not to get upset or ask WTF Happened?!? in a text to her.

And no this is not my personal experience, it is one well known on this board, in this community, with one of our providers.

Do your research and do a search on 'as a lesson' or 'teach a lesson'.

Then do more research.

Do not prepay.

I will state there is an exception - IF, IF she is a very well reviewed provider and her incall is Notel location and you want an appt at 0500 because you have to be at work at 0700, she has to rent the room the night before. If a black cat crosses your path and you get called into work early, a kid gets sick, the mother in law can't find her teeth, etc., and you can't make it,YOU OWE her the price of the incall.

So for that special request an appt at 0500, or similar as an afternoon appt, then yes, makung a room allowance SHOULD be made.

But that is my opinion. YMMV.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.