Thread: Free Classes and Easy Job oportunity

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Free Classes and Easy Job oportunity

Jackson Hewittt Tax preparation and accounting firm has free classes, online, with certification and pretty much guarantee to hire you.

Go to their webpage, click on "Careers" go to "Become a TAX Pro" and Sign up. Your application will be transferred to a local office, which will register you and allow access to online classes. Finish classes and get your certificate.
    You can also stop by any local office and ask to speak to someone and fill out paperwork.

Jackson Hewittt does bookkeeping and Taxes 365 days a year. Every Wallmart, which is open during pandemic, has people working and Jackson Hewittt is always looking to hire people. Always.

If nothing else, you can use this FREE CLASS to better understand Taxes, deductions, investment and LAW.

Good Luck!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Are you working for them? If so, what are they paying?

1. DocHoliday - As a lawyer, you should know, not to ask incriminating or RW questions here, that most of us, but not you, are hiding.

2. This post is named FREE CLASSES. That is what this is: I have shared my knowledge and pointed others to this resource. I have said nothing about myself.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is useful and interesting information. Thank you Alexandra!
    Love my sugar cane.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    1. DocHoliday - As a lawyer, you should know, not to ask incriminating or RW questions here, that most of us, but not you, are hiding.

2. This post is named FREE CLASSES. That is what this is: I have shared my knowledge and pointed others to this resource. I have said nothing about myself.
    ...Did you really just allude to information from his real life because he asked an uncomfortable question you'd rather not answer?

Quote Originally Posted by austinperv View Post
    ...Did you really just allude to information from his real life because he asked an uncomfortable question you'd rather not answer?
    Most people know. He's made it public knowledge before. IJS. Don't see anything 'wrong', or harmful, with what she said.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by austinperv View Post
    LOL, I have been asked many more "uncomfortable" questions about my employment, than that one! LOLOLOL

Me answering DocHoliday was only an example for others, what not to ask. I appreciate the attention DocHoliday is drawing to my posts and his witty ways of commenting here. I am not lying, if I would say, that I have read most of his 12600 comments and stirred some attention and responded, when he has commented. More over, I have met him publicly and spoke to him face to face. He has never hid his affiliation and knowledge of Law practices. More over, he has offered help to numerous members here. But, you wouldn't know that, austinperv, unverified male, from July 2020

It is hard for people to understand, that some of us here, have a "relationship" with many members and we strive to help, entertain and look out for each other.
    Newcomers, with "Hobbying history" shorter, than my pubic hair, need not to steer or provoke uncomfortable situations here. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all - priceless advise.

Thank you for looking out for me my friends. It is nice to know, that when I am away from OH2, someone will look out for me, send me PM with warnings of upcoming "flame wars" in comments and just plain show of support here. Me love you long time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info AlexandraSand!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    LOL, I have been asked many more "uncomfortable" questions about my employment, than that one! LOLOLOL

Me answering DocHoliday was only an example for others, what not to ask. I appreciate the attention DocHoliday is drawing to my posts and his witty ways of commenting here. I am not lying, if I would say, that I have read most of his 12600 comments and stirred some attention and responded, when he has commented. More over, I have met him publicly and spoke to him face to face. He has never hid his affiliation and knowledge of Law practices. More over, he has offered help to numerous members here. But, you wouldn't know that, austinperv, unverified male, from July 2020

It is hard for people to understand, that some of us here, have a "relationship" with many members and we strive to help, entertain and look out for each other.
    Newcomers, with "Hobbying history" shorter, than my pubic hair, need not to steer or provoke uncomfortable situations here. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all - priceless advise.

Thank you for looking out for me my friends. It is nice to know, that when I am away from OH2, someone will look out for me, send me PM with warnings of upcoming "flame wars" in comments and just plain show of support here. Me love you long time!
    Lol. This is about the shittiest response you could have given and yes I know you have white knights coming to your defense. Some of the losers are in my DMs. Nothing says I hit the mark quite like a single line setting off a flurry of activity and several times more effort made in response. Most of it being mean girl drama comments from a woman who is... what? 50? I'm not sure you should be using the short amount of time I've been on the board as a mark of my character either.

But hey. If you're this defensive over it I'm going to leave you to wallow.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Some people here need to know how to do their research before posting.
    And if they do get offended at something, they can always hit that report-40b.png button.
    Last edited by Precious_b; 02-09-2021 at 08:11 PM.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Time for this thread to close.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!