Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Preference of Fetish? Or Fetishes? What Would You Like To Try?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are a lot of forced bi fantasies here, as well as other common scenarios.
    It's good to have a place where people can be honest.
    DallasRain, I didn't know you liked to receive spankings when I saw you years ago.
    What a missed opportunity.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well next time baby!

I have a special flogger & paddle I like being spanked with!!

Attachment 624896
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Victoria Shine's Avatar
    I don't know what knotted means? Does it mean 'fuck' basically? Lol. ANYWAY...I think I may have someone for you!! I got an email from this chick like 9 months prego wanted me to satisfy her dog cause she was unable too. But too extreme for me...but she may be able to get it on again?? Whatcha think?
    [
    Victoria Shine
    Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!!
    💥💥 Available 24/7 💥💥
    Fetish🔥420+🔥Couples🔥Newbie Friendly🔥Discreet 🔥 New Lingerie🔥New Toys🔥Role Play/Dress up/Fantasy/Dom/Sub!!

🔥New XXX Videos!🔥https://OnlyFans.Com/ShineXXX💙 (405)362-0188💙
    250in/300out

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Shine View Post
    I don't know what knotted means? Does it mean 'fuck' basically? Lol. ANYWAY...I think I may have someone for you!! I got an email from this chick like 9 months prego wanted me to satisfy her dog cause she was unable too. But too extreme for me...but she may be able to get it on again?? Whatcha think?
    Satisfy her what
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Steel View Post
    And I say to anyone who's worried about which way their freak flag is gonna be taken, don't worry about it. There's always some asshole who's ready to look down at you for shit you like. This whole thing we do should be about having fun and exploring with no judgment anyway.
    Amen Max!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I use to suck guys off at a bath house with glory holes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Would love to be tied down, face up. Get fucked by a tranny, while a woman sits on my face, at some point I'd like her to suck me off while I'm cumming with a cock in my ass

Light bondage with a nice lady. Hard bondage with a nice lady. Home invasion scenario with a nice lady (tried this a couple times, little planning goes a long way). Punish the teasing neighborhood slut scenario. Is it a fetish if it's the majority of my browser history???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like rope bondage. Very difficult to find a female here to participate lol. I enjoy the thrill of using the rope to secure her in place and tease her.

Being bound and then sounded and pegged at the same time.

Phish athletiK
    Cordially,
    xoi
    ellieeve.
    eLLieeve005@yahoo.com

or Private Message ellieeve@ourhome2.net.com
    'nEVEr knock empty handed '

I have a weird desire lately to try some mild scat stuff. Haven't been able to find anyone in Austin for it.

That and a cuckold scenario where I eat a creampie.

Being turned into a pussy slave. Grabbed by the hair and slapped in the face if I don't do a good job.

Maybe she will be talking to her husband or a friend on the phone while I am eating her pussy.

I think I've done just about everything I can think of, I have no fantasies. I do, but I have done most of them.
    I don't discriminate, I don't mind trying things others fantasize about, I do love to experiment.
    All of my wives were kinky to some point. Sex was always great for me.
    My biggest fantasy is to watch my wife with 2 men. I have seen it, but very few times.
    Watching with a single man, many many times.
    She isn't into women at all. But I've seen FMF's many times before her.
    My sex life has been a good life.

I guess my next hoorah will be 2 ladies double teaming me for my birthday next year.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiley_Kismet View Post
    I remember we had one of these back on eccie. I think it brought out a lot of knowledge and also brought some people out of their shell.

I have many but I'll mention 3 for right now.

I enjoy strapon/pegging (given), golden showers (given), and Orgasm Denial (given)

I would like to explore more in pet play and DDLG/LGDD (Little Girl Dominating Daddy) as well as learn shibari.

I'll add more fetishes I enjoy once other post.

Domina K.
    "it is not worthy to say my name."
    Edging, Edging,Edging and more Edging until I’m in sub space shaking, quivering, convulsing and clenching to hold with every fiber of my being while uttering sounds that are not understood even by me then finally having the lady admit that she cannot take me against my will and asking me to please be a gentleman and cum hard for her which will take at least 10 more minutes as I get my head wrapped around releasing instead of holding against all she has.

Yep Edging that’s what I live for.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast