Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Preference of Fetish? Or Fetishes? What Would You Like To Try?

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xrival14 View Post
    I have a weird desire lately to try some mild scat stuff. Haven't been able to find anyone in Austin for it.

That and a cuckold scenario where I eat a creampie.
    Are you into enemas or diapers or you want to taste it ?
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Being forced into diapers and being told that mommy controls my entire day would be a huge turn on. Love being submissive to beautiful women!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmm fetishes.. I have a few LOL

I love to recieve golden showers
    I love to drink it while in 69
    I really love seeing a girl who's freshly fucked/creampied and getting sloppy seconds.

Those are just a few haha

Quote Originally Posted by Beamereater View Post
    Hmmm fetishes.. I have a few LOL

I love to recieve golden showers
    I love to drink it while in 69
    I really love seeing a girl who's freshly fucked/creampied and getting sloppy seconds.

Those are just a few haha
    There is a provider on here who does most of that. KinkyCaramel337. I did a couple reviews on her, but none of that stuff you talk about happened.
    I think she had an ad on here a couple months ago.
    She is average on donation. But will do a lot for that donation.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

love to peg, her body worshipped, ass/ asshole worship.
    I like getting fisted (by the right person)
    Love toy play on Me.
    Object insertion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mine’s kind of a doozy. Combination of role playing, bdsm, spanking/whipping. Here goes!

I come in to be greeted by an “unsuspecting” partner who has no idea that she’s been misbehaving and it’s been making me angry. Today, I’m at my wits end and lose it. I force her into the bedroom, she’s confused and has no idea what’s going on. I slam her on the bed and climb on top of her, my hand around her throat, my mouth close to her ear, degrading her. I can tell she’s scared, I don’t care. I pull her off the bed and tie/cuff her to a bedpost, after forcing her out of her pants/panties. I stand up, unbuckle my belt, she thinks about to force myself on her, but no. My belt comes flying through the loops and I start administering my punishment for her misbehavior. I’m giving hard, quick strikes to her ass with my belt (or hand, paddle, whatever we decided beforehand she was good with) when all of a sudden I look at her face and I snap out of it. I can tell she’s upset and confused still, and now, I’m ashamed, defeated, and feel terrible for what I’ve just done to her. I drop the belt, untie her hands and lay her on the bed, where I lay next to her and start telling her about how sorry I am for what I’ve done. I kiss her gently on the lips, and accepting my apology, reciprocates and we begin making out, progressing to sensual make-up sex. Afterward we lay together for a bit and I reaffirm my apology. *the end*

So that was the first time I have ever written that fantasy out, I just realized there’s a lot to it! I’m not even real sure what category exactly that falls in, it’s almost that I feel more strongly about the aftercare aspect than anything else when I think about it, everything before that is necessary to set up the aftercare situation.

I posted this in the dungeon in the hopes of not being judged so harshly, but I actually wouldn’t mind some feedback on this, if y’all think maybe it sounds too weird or something. I don’t even know if it came down to it, could I actually get through this without stopping, as it’s way out of my character to be that aggressive. I’m pretty laid back most of the time (sure, OP, suuuuuure...) no really!

Also if there’s someone out there who could cater that fantasy to me, let me know! I’m in the Houston area, and I’m more than willing to meet a couple of times to develop the trust needed to accomplish this. Cheers y’all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeedior View Post
    love to peg, her body worshipped, ass/ asshole worship.
    I like getting fisted (by the right person)
    Love toy play on Me.
    Object insertion.

Sure wish I was in Oklahoma !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Light to medium domme...prefferably a 3 some with 1 lady being domme and 1 sub...being made to worship parys of their bodies....being "corrected" for doing it wrong...and treated for doing it ...correctly....some light toys for boys..basically...just told what and how to do it...stress relief...someone else..being the Boss for a change

I have recently getting really hard when I watch amateur golden showers. And I get more excited when the guy drenches the girls hair in piss. That really gets me going. I would also like a woman to piss on my cock and have her piss soak my balls and run down to my ass. I haven’t done it all yet, but Want to. Anyone else have this fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie View Post
    I have recently getting really hard when I watch amateur golden showers. And I get more excited when the guy drenches the girls hair in piss. That really gets me going. I would also like a woman to piss on my cock and have her piss soak my balls and run down to my ass. I haven’t done it all yet, but Want to. Anyone else have this fetish?
    Yep, been there done that, had to wash the t-shirt.

The gurl really got off on having her puss filled with piss in the shower while pissing and jilling at the same time.

I have wanted to piss into an ass for a while and would like to go in as second, third or fourth in a creampie gangbang or train.

There are a few other items that are bucket list but are frowned upon in society.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I live to give an ultra DATY worship....Kiley_Kismet knows��
    👅👅

Verified Companion Companion
    Right now I would enjoy watching my female submissive getting used like a fuck doll. Then I will punish her for being such a shameless *****.

I would like to be the center of attention at a pegging party...

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    JoeTx13 - Hot idea!!!! :) ;)
    Mmmmmmmmmmm......
    Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    go in as second, third or fourth in a creampie gangbang or train.
    I have been watching this type online recently. Too bad it's a bit too risk to try....

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast