Thread: Seeking arrangements

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Seeking arrangements

Has anyone had success on seeking arrangements website.
    The membership is pretty pricey just to find out if it’s real.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been on it about a year and about to go inactive. One is that I have just been really busy and can't sneak away from the office or the house to meet some of these girls. Also, a lot of them just want you to send them cash via an app. So I think I am making my account inactive until early summer when I should have more time.

The ones I have met and/or had conversations with online will get my hobby email and hobby phone number if they don't already have it.

What area do you use SA in ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    bronco - I can't remember how my account is set up exactly but it pulls in profiles in the Greenville, Commerce, Paris and Mt. Pleasant areas with a few outliers beyond that. Right now it seems to me most of the profiles are in Commerce, Paris and Mt. Pleasant. Again, there are some outliers in Winnsboro, Hugh Springs, Idable and other such places.

I am just too damn busy to to even fight through the bullshit that some of the young ones want. They want you to cashapp some money and they will send pics and videos. I did this a few times and the quality was so bad I am not doing that again. I am reminded of the the hobby saying "never prepay" and I usually stick by that. There is a thread in the Dallas Locker Room on how guys are scooping this shit up. Right now I just don't have time to work on a bunch of bullshit females.

So I think I will suspend my SA account and reactivate when it 1) it starts getting warmer, 2) COVID starts going down, and 3) I have more free time.

I've had good luck. High quality young tight girls. It does take some effort but I've had 2 long term gals out of Tyler.

I have found it to be worth the cost. Been on it only a few days and have had 3 offers to play.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can you share who is good in Tyler. Im looking.

So I’ll preface this with I’ve been an old eccie member before it was shut down and had to make a new account and am more of a lurker and rare hobbies now.

I have lived off SA for years and will say if you can figure out how to do it well it treats you well.

I’ve been with well over 100 college girls and countless older women from the site. Some given an allowance and some not.

Right now I’m active with 4 women from the site and talking to a few others also. If I had more cash I could be probably with someone 4x+ a week. There have been weeks I’ve used the same room for 3 different women in 24 hours.

The real question it comes down to is who you want from the site.

For the rest of us please just follow some simple rules:

Never give cash or app cash until after back door activities.
    Don’t buy videos or pics. It just keeps them expecting it
    Don’t give insane allowances or PPM. I’m sorry nothing is worth $600 and I’ve been with playboy quality women in my time.

Treat them like a real person, engage in conversation , meet in public the first time and you should be good to go. Be specific about what you desire and ask what they want.

Good luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    100% agree with poster above. I was using it and found it to be much cheaper/easier than hobbying in some aspects. The biggest being that some of the ladies on there just want to have fun and meet someone because they are lonely. I have seen some very top level women in there, and I have also met some flakes that are much like the Skiphebgames girls.

On the flip side, most of the ladies in there are your regular ladies with real feelings and emotions. That's the difficult part. I just got out of an affair because we couldn't seperate reality from fiction. The reality is that I am married and love my wife, however I also love variety. The fiction is the thought that I will ever get to the point of leaving my wife for someone I met in SA. Your emotions gets all fucked up and confused and before you know it, your are in too deep.

It's fun, but can be very complicated. Hobbying is fun and easy. To each their own.

I will say this...i do not use SA I. The town that I live I. The world is much smaller than we think and I have seen skme of my friends wives on there. I have also seen several clients that I know on there also. Too close for comfort.

Cage196 actually highly recommend this sight me. As Lakesnake and ETXMT75 say, once you weed out the phony and desperate ones, it can be very very rewarding.

Too bad seeking doesn’t have a review option��