Thread: Ava sweets: Excellent time with ava

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sunburn's Avatar

Ava sweets: Excellent time with ava

Companion's Handle: Ava sweets
    Date of Visit: 1/28/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: She will give
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?35225-Ava-sweets
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, LFK, hj, bbbj, boob play, missonary
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 250 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I'm still fairly new, but she was very welcoming and extremely nice and overall i had a fun time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ava Sweets

Glad you had fun with such a beautiful provider. I just love her tan marks among other things. Maybe on your next review include more detail like this review I did of Ava Sweets:

“We did some DFK with some HJ that led into a great BJ. After that it was an HJ with lotion until I popped. Then it was Russian between her huge breasts until I got a huge pop.

Then we did some DFK while on the bed as I caressed her body. While on the bed she began a BBBJ. It felt great and she wasn’t afraid to take it deep. I was about to pop so I had her switch to using her hands and I shot a huge load on her amazing tits as she drained every last drop with her hands.

I proceeded with a massage on her which she loved. While doing this, I played with her very pretty kitty, which she enjoyed with some hot toy play.

After that, it was my turn again - Ava with lotion gave me an HJ and then a deep sloppy BBBJ. This felt great and I was ready to pop just from this fun. So now it was lotion and an HJ until I got another huge pop.

After that, it was DATY on her, with toy play. Very sweet and tasty, she got very wet from this and popped huge. Then we did some more DFK while on the bed as I caressed her Hot body and breasts. While on the bed she began a BBBJ. It felt great and she wasn’t afraid to take it deep. I was about to pop so I had her switch to using her hands and I shot a huge load on her amazing tits as she drained every last drop with her hands one last time.”

It’s been a few weeks since I saw her last. I need to book with her again soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AB0E4E85-375E-44F0-B666-25B462191E8E.jpg   AC151E2F-50FE-4A9B-987F-6E99BDBF25D6.jpg