Thread: New guy to the board

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New guy to the board

Hi everybody! I've recently moved to North Miss from the Jackson area. I'm missing the activity from down there, but I'm close enough to Memphis that I can keep my eyes open for good talent up that way as well.
    Stay safe out there, and let's hope for a return to normalcy soon!

Welcome sd!!!!! Stay safe and let us know what's happening in the yankee part of our state!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank you, and unfortunately not much at all going on up here. I'm keeping my eyes and ears open though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. You will find a fine group of folks in Ol’ Miss.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

SD hop on usa sex guide around north ms tupelo area its really active. I often spy on it to see all the fine ass the northern dawgs are getting that I cant get. There is a ton of hot young girls working the memphis area and a lot of them travel to north ms also. Its funny how each area has a board that is more active than the others and for the area usa is the go to info spot. Go give it a try and report back on your finds here. I think this board would really work well up there even better than usa if people would only make use of it.

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    Welcome SD! Unfortunately USA doesn't have a site anymore in which ladies can post availability on anymore, and they do not allow ladies to post or participate on the main site.

Your correct they took down the add site about a year ago but the guys post reviews of legit girls detailing which ones to see and which ones to avoid. I find it works well for getting the word out on who is worth visiting even without a place for the ladies to advertise. Up in the north its extremely active down on the coast it has a decent presence but nothing like the northern region. While its not perfect it works well. I personally like a site that allows ads as well as reviews like this site but if its not adopted then you have to use the site that is most active to stay up on the hobby in each area. Up north thats USA hands down. Its the most active site in the area with the most current info oh the girls in the area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD coast_encounter's Avatar
    Sorry for the late welcome but welcome aboard. Hope you are having a great time.