Lil Oral Annie is visiting OKC Feb 3rd and 4th.

If you've heard of me, met me, or always wanted to... come see the new and improved Annie.

I have lost over 150 lbs and feeling great. 25 lbs to go to be at goal! I'm still not perfect, but working on it. :)

5'4", 170 lbs, 38c, size 10/12 jeans, size medium shirts.

My skills and personality are still out of this world, so don't hesitate and pre-book your appointment today.

Pre-booking only. No appts will be accepted after Feb 5th. Must be 40 or older to see me.

Screening is required.

I do not accept references from Oklahoma providers and your references must be on OH2 or P411.

If giving references outside Oklahoma, please give their exact spelling of their username and a link to their profile on OH2 or P411 with the following info:
when you saw them last, how they'd remember you, and what name/phone number you gave them.

P411 okays that are less than 6 months old are welcome. Send me a PM through P411. Please don't send me your P411 Member ID. You must contact me through P411.

P.S. If you've met me before, remind me of who you are. Don't be a creeper. lol

Please respect my no review policy. I do not allow reviews on any site or forum. I am happy to give P411 okays though.