Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pegging? Your thoughts?

Verified Companion Companion

Pegging? Your thoughts?

What are your thoughts on pegging? Likes/Dislikes?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Going to be in DFW in a couple of weeks. Need to find a good provider with a lot of equipment and experience.

I've always loved pegging friends. I turn into a kinky, strap-on wielding dirty talker. I'm usually quiet, giggly and shy otherwise. Strap-on play is a lot of fun. I highly recommend you adding it to your repertoire. Make sure to use plenty of lube and if you have nails, don't do prostate massage with long or sharp nails. Have fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    When I was still in East tx, i was down to experiment with a provider I had seen on a regular basis. The main thing I was worried about was vacating my bowels on her.
    Always look out for #1

Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    When I was still in East tx, i was down to experiment with a provider I had seen on a regular basis. The main thing I was worried about was vacating my bowels on her.
    LOL that's why ya poop before and don't eat a heavy meal before you go. But seriously, if you are that worried, you can do an enema at home to be prepared. In the session, I always start with a prostate massage first just to make sure I don't get any surprises, and even with all that preparation, there can still be surprises.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As long as she knows what she’s doing and keeps it good in deep to stimulate the prostate the orgasm is phenomenal!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
    I've always loved pegging friends. I turn into a kinky, strap-on wielding dirty talker. I'm usually quiet, giggly and shy otherwise. Strap-on play is a lot of fun. I highly recommend you adding it to your repertoire. Make sure to use plenty of lube and if you have nails, don't do prostate massage with long or sharp nails. Have fun!
    I just bought a new harness set & i'm super excited to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by edmonite View Post
    Going to be in DFW in a couple of weeks. Need to find a good provider with a lot of equipment and experience.
    pm me I'm interested in knowing what kind of equipment i should purchase next

people really do this ? I may have to try it sometime...

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
    people really do this ? I may have to try it sometime...
    Out of all people cage, I'd figure you were into it. For me, I'm down to try just about anything once
    Always look out for #1

Quote Originally Posted by MissAvaRaye View Post
    I just bought a new harness set & i'm super excited to use it.
    You will love it. Make sure to have a variety of dildo sizes that will fit into your harness ring, most importantly - a beginner size. LOL I can't tell you how many times I bought a huge one that was as big as a forearm, because a guy said he wanted it to be huuuuge, and then he had those big deer-in-the-headlight-eyes when I whipped it out and then you hear this big "Gulp!" LOL So yeah, I'm like "well, I guess it's the beginner size for you then." lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    Out of all people cage, I'd figure you were into it. For me, I'm down to try just about anything once

haha I was just being silly. One time for my birthday my ATF told me she had a present for me and needed to come over. I got to her studio and she had a harness on when she greeted me. It was not a very big toy or anything. But what the real surprise was ..... while we started, 5 of her friends came in the room and sat in a circle around us and held hands and watched. Couple of them participated , came and would HJ me, or would let me go down on them at the same time. It was HOT AF LOL best birthday ever.

It is a pain in the ass... Literally.
    I was seeing a young black sugarbaby when I worked in Houston.
    I have erection issues. She would do different things, then one night, she showed up with a strapon.
    I was drunk, i liked her. She looked hot. Pretty. Fine body. Fine booty.
    So I let her. Pain in the ass, but she enjoyed it. We did it monthly after that, when she was on the rag.
    After 2 years, I was transferred out of Houston. Never to be pegged again until a couple years ago.
    I lost a bet. I went to a dominatrix as pay up. I wrote a review on here about it in the New ORleans sectionl
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    They call me the ass whisperer..lol

I luv prostate & pegging...I have several sizes n types
    It can really be extra orgasmic for guys!

Edmonite...when will you be there??
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love it and have several ladies I do it with. If you have not done it buy a butt plug and get your anus stretched out after doing that she slides right up my all all the way in. I think it is very hot! When I first started it was painful but not anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast