Thread: Any of you ladies want a room?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Lightbulb Any of you ladies want a room?

Yeahhhh so in retrospect the lower price wasn't worth booking non-refundable. Was talking to a gal on here, she said if I got a room then she would X, so I booked one and sent her a screenshot of the reservation, she went radio silent, now I'm stuck with a room asking myself Y.

Any of you ladies want a room at a 3-star hotel in East Fort Worth (I-30 and Eastchase)? PM me and let's work something out.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She ended up coming thru literally seconds after I posted this and the identical thread in Dallas. She's known for terrible communication, but I had a fantastic time. Truly one of the best sessions I've ever had. Her pictures were crap compared to what she looked like in person. How often does that shit happen?

Awful communication but top notch service. I think the world might end if she and Alicia were to meet. Well, it'd end before you managed to sync up with them regardless.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ManHandleMyHamCandle View Post
    She ended up coming thru literally seconds after I posted this and the identical thread in Dallas.
    Imagine that...