Thread: Anyone see these two stg girls on Gulf Coast?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anyone see these two stg girls on Gulf Coast?

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...e/831237628723

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...b/285173841683

Anyone ever visit these ladies on the coast. I’ve communicated with the first one before but she was never available when I had the time. I also contacted the 2nd one and even got a verification picture back and scheduled a quick visit about an hour out. She said okay but basically ghosted after that, never responding to give me her incall location and never responding to phone calls. They both look great, and good rates.
    Last edited by Badboy4life; 01-30-2021 at 02:18 PM.

I have been watching the second one myself. I wish someone would go toftt and report back. For a bill if she is legit and has decent service/hygiene she would likely get added to my stable of girls I see regularly.

I am of the opinion that she is likely legit based off finding her on SA as well as multiple ads in MS with different pics of the same girl. I posted about her on usasexguide and haven't heard back from anyone. Eventually it will get to be to much and I will go in but I keep hoping one of you beats me to it so I dont have to. The older I get the less I enjoy walking into a cheap notell with no intel at all with no idea what waits for me on the other side. When I was young I enjoyed the rush and god knows I took the leap many hundreds of times and never once has anything worse than bait and switch or just outright crap service been the outcome. Maybe I was lucky but I never got robbed or had a cash and dash but I have turned around at the door countless times when someone ugly af opened the door instead of the girl in the pics. With that said there have been many many times the hot girl in the pics did open the door and I felt like I won the lottery getting to nail some hot young thing. I just dont feel like tempting fate much anymore. Its funny but sometimes when I feel like I am old af I will go in on something like this just to feel young again. I keep hoping that feeling hits me while this one is still posting ads.

her sa add
    https://www.seeking.com/member/090ca...7-8e69b2e10ab1

[IMG][/IMG]

I agree completely. I will say that the verification pic I received of her was not as appealing as all her doctored up filtered ones. (She also sent it with a cigarette in her mouth). But it was her. I don’t get to the coast to much but will reach out to both when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I have been watching the second one myself. I wish someone would go toftt and report back. For a bill if she is legit and has decent service/hygiene she would likely get added to my stable of girls I see regularly.

I am of the opinion that she is likely legit based off finding her on SA as well as multiple ads in MS with different pics of the same girl. I posted about her on usasexguide and haven't heard back from anyone. Eventually it will get to be to much and I will go in but I keep hoping one of you beats me to it so I dont have to. The older I get the less I enjoy walking into a cheap notell with no intel at all with no idea what waits for me on the other side. When I was young I enjoyed the rush and god knows I took the leap many hundreds of times and never once has anything worse than bait and switch or just outright crap service been the outcome. Maybe I was lucky but I never got robbed or had a cash and dash but I have turned around at the door countless times when someone ugly af opened the door instead of the girl in the pics. With that said there have been many many times the hot girl in the pics did open the door and I felt like I won the lottery getting to nail some hot young thing. I just dont feel like tempting fate much anymore. Its funny but sometimes when I feel like I am old af I will go in on something like this just to feel young again. I keep hoping that feeling hits me while this one is still posting ads.

her sa add
    https://www.seeking.com/member/090ca...7-8e69b2e10ab1

[IMG][/IMG]

The first one, i made an attempt to see her at her place about a year ago. She is the person in the pics. However, i turned around at the door. Her place smelt like mildew and dog shit. The 2nd one sent me a verification pic, but it was a pic from her ad. I asked to take an actual selfie and send it. She wouldn't do it. Hope that helps

Badboy said backchannel the second one sent him a few verification shots that are not in her ads where she is clearly the same girl but obviously has filters or is more made up in her add pics. Said she still looked ok but she was not as attractive in the two pics as she is in her add pics. Either way I am leaning more and more to her being legit but who knows. Much less who knows what kind of service to expect. I wish one of you young bucks would toftt and report back

Would she be worth an outcall? Or did she look bad as well. The pics she advertises look a lot older than her stated age (mid 20s). My experience is mostly miss with the 100 QV girls as they generally look pretty rough. I prefer QV though since I’m older and not going to just be able to shoot of a bunch of pops, and I don’t get appointments to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbz_365 View Post
    The first one, i made an attempt to see her at her place about a year ago. She is the person in the pics. However, i turned around at the door. Her place smelt like mildew and dog shit. The 2nd one sent me a verification pic, but it was a pic from her ad. I asked to take an actual selfie and send it. She wouldn't do it. Hope that helps

I saw the first one probably a year and half ago. Pretty much looked the same as her pics—cute, short, same apartment. She turned me on, especially when she quickly went to dropping “Oh Papi” a bunch of times. That said, I found her a bit flighty, and as others have said, kind of hard to get a hold of. Sometimes when we are texting and trying to set up a time, it was almost like she was incoherent and she’d completely stop replying even when it seemed we were about to finalize a time. Because I like Latinas, I’d probably see her again, but she’s not on my short list.