Thread: 🔥 🅰🅳🆄🅻🆃 🅼🅾🅳🅴🅻 Back By Popular Demand🔥 5 Star Reviews 🌟Come Check ✅ Me Off Your TDL✈️

Verified Companion Companion

🔥 🅰🅳🆄🅻🆃 🅼🅾🅳🅴🅻 Back By Popular Demand🔥 5 Star Reviews 🌟Come Check ✅ Me Off Your TDL✈️

Hello Gentlemen, Jenna here and I am in the Las Vegas area; for a limited time. So catch me while you can! I’m the ultimate package, your dream girl. Come unwind and relax with me. Allow me to relieve your stress while you get lost in my hypnotic bedroom eyes and enjoy my all natural toned curves. I love catering and providing a 5 star experience so in return please be clean and respectful. Come see me and find out for yourself why I’m so highly reviewed and sought after

💫INCALL DONATIONS💫

🌹Body Relaxation🌹
    240hr

🌹Nuru Body Gliding🌹
    260hr

🌹Body Relaxation VIP🌹
    220qv 300hhr & 360hr 500-90min

🌟NURU VIP 🌟
    440hr 600-90min🌹

🚘 OUTCALL DONATIONS🚘
    500hr 700-90min

🟢🔵please TEXT me & provide your HANDLE when doing so
    🔵🟢

📲 406-529-4626 📲

‼️🛑If you do not provide your handle when contacting me I will refer you back to my ad to read!🛑‼️

🚫NO EXPLICIT TEXTING OR ACRONYMS🚫

⚠️If you are new and have no vouches I will require additional screening⚠️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I have over 400 5 Star Reviews ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🟢Screening Is ALWAYS Required🟢

ESTABLISHED MEMBERS: please text me with your handle/username and the desired session length & time. After doing so I will have you send me a pm for verification purposes

NEW MEMBERS: please text me with your handle/username followed by a pm for verification purposes

LEGAL NOTICE -
    Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS

- Cancellation Policy -
    For last minute cancellations within 12hours of appointment or no shows I require a $50 non refundable fee
    Last edited by Jenna253; 01-29-2021 at 10:22 PM.
    TNABoard: Jenna253 P411: P119623 PrivateDelights: Jenna253 AdultSearch: Jenna253 AdultLook ID #3187126