Lil Oral Annie is visiting OKC Wednesday and Thursday Feb 3rd and 4th.

If you've heard of me, met me, or always wanted to... come see the new and improved Annie.

I have lost over 150 lbs and feeling great. 25 lbs to go to be at goal! I'm still not perfect, but working on it. :)

5'4", 170 lbs, 38c, size 10/12 jeans, size medium shirts.

My skills and personality are still out of this world, so don't hesitate and pre-book your appointment today.

Pre-booking only. No appts will be accepted after Feb 3rd. Must be 40 or older to see me.

Screening is required.

I do not accept references from Oklahoma providers and your references must be on OH2 or P411.

If giving references outside Oklahoma, please give their exact spelling of their username and a link to their profile on OH2 or P411 with the following info:
when you saw them last, how they'd remember you, and what name/phone number you gave them.

P411 okays that are less than 6 months old are welcome. Send me a PM through P411. Please don't send me your P411 Member ID. You must contact me through P411.

P.S. If you've met me before, remind me of who you are. Don't be a creeper. lol

Please respect my no review policy. I do not allow reviews on any site or forum. I am happy to give P411 okays though.