Thread: Take The Vaccine or Not?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar

Take The Vaccine or Not?

Look, I'm not trying to start some big political ruckus about the vaccine. But being in one of the higher risks groups, I've been doing some research on the pros and cons of the vaccine.

I have no plans to take it.

The reason is that vaccines are critical when treatments do not exist, such as was the case with polio. But the CCP virus has proven, effective treatments.

I do plan on boosting my Vitamin D intake and procuring some hydroxychloriquine, Ivermectin, zinc and anthramycin (ZPac) to have on hand should I contract the virus.

Here is some of what I found. Each video is about 30 minutes. But please try to watch them if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mPI...ature=youtu.be

https://rumble.com/vd2y2j-banned-fro...id-19-vac.html

Best of luck to you!
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

I'm in the high risk group and all my drs. advised me to get the vaccine so i did. I'm waiting on my 2nd shot next week. I have seen one of the vids you listed and a couple more that friends have sent me. They don't like it either, but I'm already half way there now so it's too late for me. Anyway I understand why anyone wouldnt want it. I have no regrets yet, but I've heard the booster or 2nd shot kicks your ass and gives you symptoms for a couple of days so we will see.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have received both doses of the Moderna vaccine, I did at the Lynn Institute (offices in OKC, Tulsa & Wichita) so completed series in November (paid research study), so I got 2k of free play money.

Yes the 2nd shot had stronger side effects but not too serious and only lasted half a day and was able to sleep it off.

It's not a traditional vaccine in that you do NOT get a virus or even a synthetic version, it's a totally new concept that mimics your real (RNA) immune proteins. Perfectly safe for 99% of the population, so unless you are allergic to stuff like shellfish, or certain drugs then I recommend that you get it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LP man. I’ve had the first dose already, got the second shot coming up next week. Having all the health issues I’ve experienced the past 2 years, I never had any plans on not taking the vaccine. Being in a very high risk category I’ve been pretty much home bound since all this covid stuff started, didn’t figure I would have much chance of surviving it if I did catch it. So it’s a no brainer decision for me bud. Good luck to all.

My 95 year old Stepdad survived it last year.

I’m trying to get some Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Anthramycin and zinc in advance to have ready should I contract the virus. These are proven effective against the virus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to hear your step dad survived it especially at that age, that’s awesome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have had both shots. Slight tension headache with the first. Nothing with the 2nd. But I had covid last summer so if you havent YMMV I guess ��

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am nearly 50. After having it, I recommend getting the vaccine. It was not necessarily the virus. It was the complications afterward that kicked me in the nuts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had my second Moderna shot earlier today, no reaction at all with either one yet. If I do have an issue with it I’ll certainly post it.

I completed my Pfizer vaccination 2 weeks ago. I had some tiredness after first shot with minor shoulder soreness, and minor shoulder soreness after 2nd injection. No issues. I got in line as soon as I was eligible

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Companion Companion
    Mom had the J&J vax. So far no issue. Dad had the Moderna and has since been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Another friend had the Pfizer and now has a clotting disorder. I am not going to put something in my body(unless required by law) that has been fast tracked by our government. There are medications still waiting on approval that have been pending for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Mom had the J&J vax. So far no issue. Dad had the Moderna and has since been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Another friend had the Pfizer and now has a clotting disorder. I am not going to put something in my body(unless required by law) that has been fast tracked by our government. There are medications still waiting on approval that have been pending for a decade.
    I hope that your mother remains healthy and your Dad and friend gets better. Best of luck. I wouldn’t put that stuff in body even if it was required by law. Nobody knows what the long term effects are from these vaccines. I also agree with Suzanne Reynolds.

A friend in Kansas City recently posted this. “ There's a COVID-19 option for your Facebook profile. Let's see: a couple of friends had to be hospitalized a few days after their vaccinations. My brother was hospitalized after the first shot and died after the second. Israeli researchers have discovered that the vaccines can cause a blood disorder that results in clots. Pfizer admitted its vaccine is responsible for some deaths among the elderly (British Medical Journal). But we're all expected to be good little boys and girls (sorry, there's only 2) and march down to the clinic with our sleeves rolled up.”