Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: long dark
    Smoking Status: couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: japanese
    Companion Description: medium height maybe around 5 foot 3 without heels
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes absolutely will reapeat!!

Public comments:
    well where to begin....due to the lovely traffic in the area i was almost late....i thought i was going to have to reschedule and found out just how popular ASA is. i would of had to wait several hours if i wanted to see her for an hour. I recommend an hour visit. After finally getting out of the crazy traffic i made it to lux with 5 minutes to spare before my appointment.

I ring the bell and the door opens and i was shown to the room. 3 minutes later in walks AsA. WOW what a sunning woman. all the reports are accurate. she is a breath of fresh air. she was wearing a black outfit that showed off her figure. we exchanged hellos then she leaves for a minute then returns. She immediately starts kissing nice slow dfk. tongue sucking and asks me what i want and asks me if i want to cum 2 times. we waste no time i start to pop her bra off and as im standing there she squats down and starts to bbbj very nice and great skills. she is such a pleaser. i ask her to lay on the table and i started eating her and she seemed to really enjoy it, she felt wet so i was ready to go and she asked me if i wanted a rubber. i took her standing mish until i finished and then this is where my experience was not normal.

She actually pampered me...we went to the shower and she gave me a bath and scrub, i dont know what she used but it felt fine. and then she took me out of the shower and dried me off saying things like you are my king and you are a nice person. and i felt appreciated. she told me that she is a giver and it really shows. once she dried me off i went to the table where she started massaging me. im talking like real massage. she stood on my back and walked her way down and really gave me a massage and then she started stretching me. it was something i never experienced before. she told me that she plans to be done in 2 years. this lady is special and when i thought it was over she started kissing me again and started bbbj. what. a. lady. a definite must see. the only bad part is if you lose your spot its gone cause she books up quickly.
    once i finished up. then came time to say goodbye.

not the best format but im crunched for time

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Very enjoyable read!

I differ regarding ethnicity. Asa is Korean. I would not rule out her being part Japanese, but having to choose one or the other, it would be Korean.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

lets keep the ROS in ROS! - ck1942

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    yeah im not good at telling the difference between asian ethnic groups. I was basing it off of her name which she told me was japanese. so i assumed she was japanese. It seemed odd because i know that most japanese people are very introverted and she does not seem like an introvert. But im not alone i talked to a asian foreign exchange student and she told me she couldnt tell the difference between white people. so i dont feel so bad. LOL

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by biglips View Post
    yeah im not good at telling the difference between asian ethnic groups. I was basing it off of her name which she told me was japanese. so i assumed she was japanese. It seemed odd because i know that most japanese people are very introverted and she does not seem like an introvert. But im not alone i talked to a asian foreign exchange student and she told me she couldnt tell the difference between white people. so i dont feel so bad. LOL
    They all look same. Just different nationalities.

One thing about Koreans.. For whatever reason, more Koreans can speak virtually perfect, non-accented English, than any other Asian group, by far. Asa's English is very good, which makes her extra fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

website

Been out of the hobby for a couple of years, is there a website for Lux that you can look in advance?

Things have changed since i have been active in the hobby.....

No website, only the 2 studios have a website. One of them, Asian Stars, is wretched. Ownership has 2 crazy handles posting attacks on every other spa and studio, go peek at ECCIE and see. It's the damndest thing, LOL
    One of them, vadc, is banned under 8 handles here. I am not joking. He just got banned there, yet again, and they brought Peter Bota out of ''retirement'' (also known as ''his 2 year ban just ended'', LOL), Bota posted today that he represents Asian Stars, and all he does is attack everyone else. I am not joking. Of course that Clown is banned here, ck1942 doesn't nurture those elements as does ECCIE