Thread: Gym life

Gym life

Sorry I meant to post this here,
    So it’s been about 2-3 months since I’ve been active on here, what has kept me away from OH2 hobbying is for some weird reason I don’t know if it is luck or not but I have found my self walking out of me golds gym with a female or at least with their number to call them after gym workout, I don’t know of this the new trend but it has kept me from my OH2 hobbying and talking to some females and having “coffee or drinks” outside the gym!!! Has anyone else been experiencing this lately at your local gym?

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Makes sense in a time where connection is so restricted and people are even more hungry for it! Good for you :)
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD peachlover64's Avatar
    So not gym but much more activity on actual dating website wanting to meet, if I could just get past my trust issues with women. That’s what happens when one does a number on you. Lol

Well looks like from my gym life I have 1 girl I met we have been at it off and on since we met, we started at a hotel then this past weekend I guess she wanted more and invited me to her place! I’ll be at the gym more often lol

Wait a minute Jade?? I remember you were looking for a workout partner!? I go to golds gym

Retired Companion
    I get tunnel vision in the gym lol. The only time I make any eye contact is when I’m mean mugging the dude who’s been hogging the leg press when I’m trying to get my turn on it

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by latin_atx View Post
    Sorry I meant to post this here,
    So it’s been about 2-3 months since I’ve been active on here, what has kept me away from OH2 hobbying is for some weird reason I don’t know if it is luck or not but I have found my self walking out of me golds gym with a female or at least with their number to call them after gym workout, I don’t know of this the new trend but it has kept me from my OH2 hobbying and talking to some females and having “coffee or drinks” outside the gym!!! Has anyone else been experiencing this lately at your local gym?
    Hmmm... I'll have to try this. I'm always down for a girl who looks like she could kick my ass.