Thread: Ready and available to meet some great new friends

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Ready and available to meet some great new friends

Hey guys! Im Ashley, Im from the west coast, but I have family and friends in both Dallas and Houston, so I plan on being here super often.
    A bit about myself, I'm mixed; white, armenian, spanish, and creole. I love shopping, snowboarding, going out to clubs with friends, laughing, water sports like tubing and water skiing. I'm a big animal lover, I have two kittens and two pups, lol but dont worry they dont travel with me for dates! I like to think im very easy going and laid back, I love pleasing and I love being pleased.
    Feel free to ask me most anything, I genuinely want to make all your wildest dreams come true.

To start I'm doing half hour dates for 200, hour dates for 300 and of course multi hour dates. I will always have an upscale incall location, and can be available for multihour outcalls to upscale hotels and residences. All I ask is that you send me a uber/lyft for outcalls. My pictures are me they are real, they are recent, and they are really recent lol. If absolutely necessary I am happy to send verification pics like two fingered three fingered pics etc. All I ask is that you only request verification pics if you are truly ready to come over for some fun. Also, text is by far the easiest way to get a hold of me.

925-278-9586😻😻😻

Lastly, I did try using this site a while back. I didnt have much luck, I mostly got lots of texts from guys aaking me lots of odd questions lol. "Do you offer bbfs" "Do you have heels" "Do you have lingerie" "Do you have toys"... Lol of course I have lingerie and heels, Im a sexy gal doing sexy gal stuff lol, It would be awful if I didnt have sexy gal gear too lol. Do i do bbfs? That question is so silly it doesnt need to be asked... So im really hoping that this time around, I get some awesome guys contacting me, lol instead of duds like last time lol...Attachment 754124Attachment 754125Attachment 754127Attachment 754128Attachment 754129Attachment 754130Attachment 754131Attachment 754132Attachment 754138Attachment 754124Attachment 754125Attachment 754127Attachment 754128Attachment 754129Attachment 754130Attachment 754131Attachment 754132Attachment 754138
    Attached Images Attached Images

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    NOTICE TO ANY MEMBER CHOOSING TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD!

This thread is a "restart" -- the original was removed since too many edits and infractions would be required to restore it to public view. Staff is discussing those and appropriate action pends.

The WW is not a discussion forum.

Posters are prohibited from displaying anyone's texts or posts.

Posters are reminded that the rules of respect are in force in this forum.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Ash. Aren't you just a lovely, sexy lady. Know you will be a big hit, with many suitors vying for your attention. Since you are going to be a "visitor", I suggest that you always include your length of stay here, specific dates and send a heads up message when coming into town. Sorry you got those strange messages. To help, you might want to add information about your activities and your "No List", will cut down that kind of inquiry and save you a lot of time, as well as provide information to potential suitors the answer to their questions in advance. with your lovely face and alluring figure, you have a great future here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and Welcome.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    WOW!! Can't wait to meet you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn is she real !!!??? Mind-blowing

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Howdy. Im back in town for a bit

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshBash View Post
    Howdy. Im back in town for a bit
    Welcome back, Ash. You are one sexy lady.