Thread: Midland Request SMH

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

Midland Request SMH

So the last 4 times Midland/Odessa has been a shit show regulars no showing Board member no call no show just crazy.
    However I had 1 p411 send me a request 3 members here asking me to come to Midland and 1 on Eccie.
    I actually had a pretty good trip this trip but guess who DID NOT COME THROUGH?
    None of those people all 5 from 3 different boards FLAKED OUT!!!!!.!
    No wonder why providers want a deposit if you ask them to come to their City.
    JUST WOW.
    I remember when a board member especially a p411 was $$ in the bank always held board members up to a higher standard than the bull shit sites like skip the games, adult friend finder or rub ratings.
    I only live 2 hrs away so not a big deal for me to jot back and forth I put 50 bucks in gas 2 days hotel plus
    food. No big deal
    But for those ladies that are traveling in from a far and only work the boards Just giving you a heads up.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    That Is Exactly Why I Get Deposit With Prebook. The Board Members Are The Ones Who Message and set Up a Appointment Then Crickets. Boards Members are The Ones who Do No Call No Show. Board's Members are the ones who Want Discounts, Beg You To Come To They City, Try To Pressure You Into Things You Don't OFFER, But Board's Want Special Treatment. If You Only Work Board's You In Trouble. And I Prefer To Work The Board's But Verified Client's Play A Lot.

And I Know Girls Play And Run Off With Deposit. But I am Not Them. What Happened To The Old Days.

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Magic, I am sorry for all of you gals that have had the no show problem. I have never done that to any gal & never will, but I have been on eccie for a few years & have showed up for the appointment only to be ghosted more than once, so it is not always the client's. Hope things get better .

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by datyluvsit View Post
    Magic, I am sorry for all of you gals that have had the no show problem. I have never done that to any gal & never will, but I have been on eccie for a few years & have showed up for the appointment only to be ghosted more than once, so it is not always the client's. Hope things get better .
    Datyluvsit.....I am so sorry about you men that drive hours to be ghosted.. I never understood that. These are the same ladies that complain it is slow or they need $$ ..
    I have seen it with my own eyes. I have get togethers some times, invite a few people over providers, hobbiest have beach/lake, pool get togethers in the summer.
    This one girl was just complaining of bills insurance and then one of the guys was going to get a room and drop 3 on her she said I have to run an errand and I will be back. She never answered his call nor respond with sorry can not make it back nothing just crickets, IT is wrong on both ends.
    When the man gets ghosted he normally doesn't pay more than gas not a hundred and some change on a room , airline etc etc. It doesn't matter if you just walk across the street to get treated like that over and over again is just ugh

I retract my statement of 5 out of 5 not coming. It was 4 out of 5.
    1 did come this morning, the only not verified, no post, no reviews person who has never seen anyone else came through. THANK YOU DEAR SIR.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS