Thread: #GFE+MSOG+ They both go together

Verified Companion Companion

#GFE+MSOG+ They both go together

Associates call me Love, I am 5'6 135 lbs. Fit, run and work out daily. Very low volume. I cater to gentlemen who need attending to properly. Ask me anything and remember $$$$$ talks. I won't rush or half do myself to get to you. So don't expect me to ever rush you. Hygiene is everything to me just as important as watching or feeling you unload..

You know the drill. Screening is a must. No screening information no response.

Age, Race, Two references, My doubles partner is Saydie Kneew if ever needed.

Review specials for hours sessions only 200.00 the entire month of January 2021.

My menu is very, very open. No greek..

Offering bbbj, cim, fia,fiv, dfk, role play,dt, Msog x as many as you can provide.

Note: No games here please. I won't over book. So I won't be the girl to rush you or show any signs of not enjoying our time together.

Not Video Friendly. Limited photos but your Load photos on me are awesome. You have a right to brag...

Only send me a friend request if you are verified or a p411 member..

Rates 150.00 half for January after-180.00
    Hour 200.00 for January after-250.00
    Out calls. 180.00 half
    Out calls. 240.00 hour
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why be afraid of it? If your mouth is on it you should be expecting something to enter your mouth. Personally I cannot deny myself the thrill of knowing what I did rather with my mouth or other body parts. No screening information means I will block you. Be nice and I will be nicer..