Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Top Stars, Cleo
Date of Visit: 1/15/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text (after verification)
Phone Number: After Screening
Email Address: asiantopstars@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.theasianstars.com
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK (lots of it), BBBJ w/ DT, BLS, Breast play/sucking, DATY, TUMA-teasing, 69, all the usual positions, and some other things I'm probably forgetting
Length of Visit: 1 Hr
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: Early to mid 30s
Hair Color and Length: Hair Length and Color: Long darker-colored hair. Hell, I've never been good at paying attention to that
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: She's a short little thing at about 5'-5'2. Thicker build than the other ATS ladies, but still a very nice body with some nice curves. Thick, kissable lips, big round D-cup breasts with nice, perky nipples. Got herself a nice little booty with plenty back there for you to grab onto, and a shaved and clean package.

This girl has one of those bodies that I like to call "built for some serious f*cking"
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Holidays and crazy times with work had me on the shelf for a bit, but things started settling down, and I felt like some quality play time was in order. The booker had reached out a week or so earlier and told me about the new girls when they started (Cleo & Ai), so I sent a text her way on this night. She suggested I come see Cleo. Now, I was a little reticent to pull that trigger, because of some of the recent unenthusiastic reviews/comments I'd seen, but she (booker) said she was very good and to give her a go and let them know what I thought. House/ATS has always done right by me, so I decided to go ahead and roll the dice............and boy am I glad I did! I have no clue who the girl referred to in those other comments was, but she couldn't have been the girl I saw.

The usual two-text system and I was at the door and let in by Cleo.

She was very sweet and flirty right from the jump. A little kissing then she leads me into the bedroom. I can't tell you what she was wearing, because whenever I looked, all I saw was that huge rack popping out of her top, so I was much less interested in what she was wearing than I was in how soon I could get it off of her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.