Thread: Had an awesome time with Cleo @ Asian Top Stars!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Had an awesome time with Cleo @ Asian Top Stars!!!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Top Stars, Cleo
    Date of Visit: 1/15/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text (after verification)
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: asiantopstars@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.theasianstars.com
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK (lots of it), BBBJ w/ DT, BLS, Breast play/sucking, DATY, TUMA-teasing, 69, all the usual positions, and some other things I'm probably forgetting
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: Early to mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Hair Length and Color: Long darker-colored hair. Hell, I've never been good at paying attention to that
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: She's a short little thing at about 5'-5'2. Thicker build than the other ATS ladies, but still a very nice body with some nice curves. Thick, kissable lips, big round D-cup breasts with nice, perky nipples. Got herself a nice little booty with plenty back there for you to grab onto, and a shaved and clean package.

This girl has one of those bodies that I like to call "built for some serious f*cking"
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Holidays and crazy times with work had me on the shelf for a bit, but things started settling down, and I felt like some quality play time was in order. The booker had reached out a week or so earlier and told me about the new girls when they started (Cleo & Ai), so I sent a text her way on this night. She suggested I come see Cleo. Now, I was a little reticent to pull that trigger, because of some of the recent unenthusiastic reviews/comments I'd seen, but she (booker) said she was very good and to give her a go and let them know what I thought. House/ATS has always done right by me, so I decided to go ahead and roll the dice............and boy am I glad I did! I have no clue who the girl referred to in those other comments was, but she couldn't have been the girl I saw.

The usual two-text system and I was at the door and let in by Cleo.

She was very sweet and flirty right from the jump. A little kissing then she leads me into the bedroom. I can't tell you what she was wearing, because whenever I looked, all I saw was that huge rack popping out of her top, so I was much less interested in what she was wearing than I was in how soon I could get it off of her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice Review! Thank you

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    Nice Review! Thank you

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar

Cleo

Saw her last week. Great service. OMG she has the tightest pussy that I’ve had ever. The only criticism I have is that I had keep lubing up as she did not self lubricate. I had to keep pulling out to lube, which interfered with the high I was on being in her pussy. Otherwise I had a great time. Recommend her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

nice job. Just one question, does her visual on the website accurately represent Cleo. Inquiring minds want to know.
    For the record, I tried to get verified, screened by this Agency, but I never heard back even after making multiple inquiries. Guess the just do not want me to visit or have just failed to notify me one way or another. Is it, in your opinion a TCB issue with them?

Cleo

Her pics are somewhat representative, but not entirely. the lights are very dim when you walk in, so it's hard to tell. The service was good. I don't know the reason that you are having difficulties. I'm OH2 verified and gave them 2 references. Whether or nor they were truly verified I don't know. That's happened to me before in the past. I just moved on. There's a lot more agencies out there. This is the first time I've done an agency in a long time. I almost always see independents. But with their fees rising like crazy, I now do both.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    nice job. Just one question, does her visual on the website accurately represent Cleo. Inquiring minds want to know.
    For the record, I tried to get verified, screened by this Agency, but I never heard back even after making multiple inquiries. Guess the just do not want me to visit or have just failed to notify me one way or another. Is it, in your opinion a TCB issue with them?

As far as the non-responsiveness to inquiries, that is a head scratcher. I got verified back when they were House and were on P411. Easy as can be.

Give it a couple more shots, if you want. If you have a P411, email them a link to your profile.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet lover View Post
    Saw her last week. Great service. OMG she has the tightest pussy that I’ve had ever. The only criticism I have is that I had keep lubing up as she did not self lubricate. I had to keep pulling out to lube, which interfered with the high I was on being in her pussy. Otherwise I had a great time. Recommend her.
    Hmmm, interesting. Definitely wasn't the case with my visits, but I also spend a lot of time with DATY, and she goes crazy for that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Why no reviews of Ai and that Bush

Hardwood, you asking me about Ai?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
    Why no reviews of Ai and that Bush

I'm sure there have been some reviews posted of her.

Go read those instead of bitching in here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Not bitching
    Asking a fucking question
    Don’t be a rude Dick
    No need for that shit.
    Last edited by AmericanHardwood; 02-06-2021 at 10:56 PM.

I did see her, but now I won’t review her, asshole.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AliceCooper's Avatar
    She is a good visit if you like a dynamic session. Her Kegels are good too.

The pissing match is not welcome here. I suggest you take it private.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial