SB hands down no contest not even close! I have 3-4 currently in the rotation. All of them are less money than a provider and don't care if I hang out for 2-3 hours and are happy to go multiple rounds. They like to kiss, cuddle talk whatever. Most providers feel rush and you have to be in and out the door in that hour time period as they are turning and burning multiple clients. it's a nice hybrid between an actual GF and a provider. It's really no harder to get one than it is to book with alot of providers as well, and once you have one the relationship is awesome and much more organic. The guys that voted for providers are the ones that haven't tried SB's yet. Once you go the SB route, your eyes will be opened to the amazing situation that it is.

If you are looking to just show up and bust a nut and leave then providers are probably the better choice as that's the level of service that seems to be the norm from the ones i've seen outside of a couple that i'd probably still see if SB's weren't so fucking awesome.