Thread: NCNS Nikilove

Verified Hobbyist BCD

NCNS Nikilove

Visiting Houston from Austin this week. Nikilove and I have been in contact earlier this week and agreed to meet on Thursday afternoon. About an hour before the appointed time, she sent a msg asking to reschedule to another day. No problem, I haven’t started heading her way yet, so no time lost. And so we scheduled for Saturday morning (today). Fast forward to this morning, I sent her a txt msg an hour before the appointment to confirm. Nothing…. I had a bad feeling so I decided not to head over until I get a response. An hour went by and it’s the appointed time. Still nothing. I sent her a msg again…and of course nothing. It’s now evening and I have not heard anything for the entire day….. So I guess that’s that.
    Last edited by chadde8; 07-10-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You guess that’s that??? Com on man! At least you didn’t drive over there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What’s your point. That it’s not NCNS unless I jumped into the car and started heading over? Zero contact on the day of the appointment is still poor communication. And until now still nothing, no apologies.

Account Unregistered
    What she did was not right but if you are expecting an apology you probably need to find another hobby! Let it go and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We all have shit going on....maybe she got busy, emergency, family, etc. like u said you went with your gut, it was right. Plus 1 for you....

If your lucky she will reach out and make it up