Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Providers Who are Also Uber/Lyft Drivers?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Providers Who are Also Uber/Lyft Drivers?

Posted this in National Co-Ed but it didn't get any traction, so trying here.

Are any of our lovely local Providers also Uber/Lyft drivers and have you ever promoted your services during an Uber/Lyft trip?

If so, how profitable/successful is it?

Any Lady that is doing that would not be very smart to say so here.

Or while on the job.

Or if they show their face in ads.

Or use the same car for outcalls/travel to incall.

No. Not smart at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Krystal I must be missing something because I'm not experienced with using Uber or Lyft at all, either as a driver or a client, but do the Uber/Lyft drivers have to provide their real identities to the clients they transport? That in itself would be a major compromise in their privacy or security. And do the clients have to provide their real identities and disclose any CC information to the drivers?

But if Uber/Lyft allow both sides to use aliases for their own protection, then where is the problem? Unless reports are made back to Uber/Lyft for an unsatisfactory ride, when it was really an unsatisfactory hobby experience...... Seems like it would keep both sides more honest and reduce scams, etc.

Seems like it would be no more of a compromise of identity than using CashApp for payment, or transporting a provider to an outcall via Uber/Lyft.

But I'm really talking out my azzz at the moment because I haven't used either Uber/Lyft and don't know their business model or how they protect people's identities.

Your last sentence is correct

Yes. The driver's real first name, as well as year/make/model/plate number, comes up when you order an Uber. A photo of the driver's face even pops up LOL

It's not just a matter of the customers knowing real identities. It's the Uber/Lyft companies finding out that their employees are engaging in illegal activities while on the clock.

They do not protect people's identities. They keep it transparent to protect people's lives.

From what I understand, my cc info goes to Uber. Not to the individual driver.

As a customer, we need to know the identity of the driver for our safety. Otherwise (and this was an issue once upon a time) any ole car could pull up and she'd jump in thinking that's her ride and Ta Da.....she's never seen or heard from again.
    Last edited by Krystal_RoseBBW; 01-22-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    1 complaint and that would be it. Not to mention the risk. And for what? There are plenty of sites to advertise on.

Good thought though OR ;)
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I think the idea of getting a lift and a bang its hot... but I see what the ladies are saying and not a practical thing...
    Peringa

White - 36 - Looking for the occasional fun -

Preferred activities - BBJJ, FF, DT, CIM, Greek - no bbfs

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peringa View Post
    I think the idea of getting a lift and a bang its hot... but I see what the ladies are saying and not a practical thing...
    +1

If you have game chat a lady up...otherwise book a roleplay session with a lady where she picks you up and you have a Park & Ride session. Why overly complicate it???!!!

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Interesting thread OP
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

A registered driver soliciting random passengers, while generating real time gps records on every trip of where and when the vehicle travels. What could possibly go wrong, lol?

It might be different if drivers could pick and choose who they pick up, or if riders could request specific drivers to pick them up.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 01-25-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Alien

You are able to request another driver once their information and picture is sent to you. I've done it many times because I didn't like how the driver looked. You can also run the plate of the driver if you really want to be nosy. You do not have to use your real information as a passenger or be picked up/dropped off at your exact address. Also, the driver will often "end the trip" and go off of the clock if you pay them cash.

The drivers do pick and choose whether or not to accept the ride, I've seen it with my own eyes. The drivers put themselves at too much risk in my opinion. They have absolutely no idea who's really getting into their personal vehicle.

They are just regular people trying to make an extra buck. I once tipped an elderly lady $80 because she was trying to make her electric bill and then go home for the night. I tipped it to her and told her to go home and sleep. And no, she didn't ask for the money or a tip.

Happy Hobbying!
    Last edited by Alyssa XOXO; 01-25-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    You are able to request another driver once their information and picture is sent to you.
    I'm not going to keep requesting new drivers and hope for the Happy ******.

BTW Alyssa, your new avatar is stunning and awesome. If only that pic came up in my app when I requested a ride, lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Back in the day, before the internet, ladies of the night would often pass business cards to prospective clients with their personal contact information. That or their pimps would do it for them, and most of the time, the cards would have a pic of the lady on the backside. That or if they were really bold, they would pass out full color flyers of themselves. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers those days? Of course this would only happen once the lady & the prospective client had chatted in a bar, etc. and won each others' "trust". I'm sure the same thing could possibly happen during a 20-30 minute Uber/Lyft ride.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    I'm not going to keep requesting new drivers and hope for the Happy ******.

BTW Alyssa, your new avatar is stunning and awesome. If only that pic came up in my app when I requested a ride, lol.

Thank you babe!

*NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION

Quote Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
    Back in the day, before the internet, ladies of the night would often pass business cards to prospective clients with their personal contact information. That or their pimps would do it for them, and most of the time, the cards would have a pic of the lady on the backside......

Of course this would only happen once the lady & the prospective client had chatted in a bar, etc. and won each others' "trust". I'm sure the same thing could possibly happen during a 20-30 minute Uber/Lyft ride.
    This is still a thing lol It's called "Free styling"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast