125 PEARLS 15 MINUTES NON-STOP DTBBBJCIM SAME DAY REVIEW SPECIAL

Attachment 769606

CUM get your 5 ⭐️ DTBBBJCIMNQNS from PEARL

Attachment 769596

Disclaimer: (please read)
This ad is for gentlemen that want a truly exceptional DTBBBJCIM experience. I take no responsibility when you leave my room, knees weak, pulse racing, along with your dick drained and exhausted from pure pleasure.
The views presented in this ad are purely based on prior client statements that have been expressed. Lewd and offensive content will be present in session, as I love it when a man talks dirty to me. Past performance does not guarantee future results however, I guarantee you’ll want to CUM back and see me again.
(FOR OTHER SERVICES, PLEASE READ MY MENU

Attachment 769609

REGULAR DONATIONS

15 MINUTES $150 DTBBBJCIM (NO REVIEW)
Hhr 200 Pearls
Hhr with Greek 250 Pearls
Hr 300 Pearls
Hr with Greek 350 Pearls
90 minutes 500 Pearls
90 Minutes with Greek 600 Pearls

Attachment 769599

Picture this....

I’ll open the door wearing something sexy and greet you with an inviting smile and kiss on the cheek... The thought of my soft lips on your cock will start to race through your mind.

The timer will start.

You’ll be anxious to take your clothes off but there’s no need to rush. After you’re naked for me, you’ll grab my ass and tits before you sit down...
(Both of my assets are a handful so you won’t be disappointed)

I’ll start slow... I’ll caress your body with my hands. Then I’ll start with my mouth. I’ll kiss your chest, moving down ever so slowly... I’ll kiss your thighs. I’ll kiss your dick, then I’ll lick your balls. Soft, sweet, and sensual. I’ll rev you up with my tongue and you’ll get good and hard.

Your mind will relax and you’ll start to feel the sexual rhythm of my mouth moving up and down your shaft... my tongue will dance to the music as it encompasses your hard dick, taking it ALL in.
The tip will hit the back of my throat with every other stroke.

You’ll start to speculate why you didn’t come see me sooner as I take you in deeper and deeper... you’ll start to wonder about all of my other amazing sexual qualities.... my pretty little pussy, my tight ass... mmm... I can guarantee they’re just as good.

I’ll reassure you that it’s all okay as I look up at you with your rock hard cock in my mouth. You’ll start to wish you would have booked more time with me but, don’t worry.... you can CUM see me again.

At this point in our erotic session you’ll feel my hand start to touch you in all the right ways.
You’ll feel it... You’ll feel your own cum moving up and you’ll get excited to bust it all inside my wet, hot mouth. I’ll feel your dick popping... getting harder even. I’ll gag.... it’ll be wet, sloppy even...

You’ll to ask yourself if you’re running out of time because you’ll believe there is NO WAY someone can give this amount of sexual pleasure in such a short amount of time... I’m that good baby.

We’ve become one now... we’re connected.
Your cock to my mouth.... my mouth to your cock. The rhythmic motions, up and down, the pressure of my tongue... SO.. FUCKING.. HOT.

I’ll moan in pleasure... knowing I get to taste your load. You’ll want to hold back but you can’t. You have to release.

Then, when you blow, your hot cum will hit the back of my throat. (I love the taste of cum by the way)
I’ll swallow it with a smile on my face, sucking up every... single... drop.

You’ll feel like you’ve never felt before with this passionate blow job. I swear I’ll make your day better.

Attachment 769600

ONLY PLAYING WITH VERIFIED OH2 MEMBERS with Verifiable References OR P411 MEMBERS. SORRY GUYS TOO MUCH WORK TRYING TO VERIFY YOU. PM me here with references & YOUR NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE, THEN text me @ 737-710-7311 with your hobby name & three available times you're ready to play if possible. P411 Members get priority appointments if you book at https://preferred411.comP337461

Attachment 769602

****Please Don’t ask for discounts, it’s very disrespectful. I promise to provide you outstanding service. Asking for discounts is like a Provider shorting your time, not providing what they advertise or asking for more Pearls upon your arrival. I take pride in writing my ads as well as providing superb bbbjcim, CFS, CGreek, love a good FF & I totally get off with your dick as far down my throat as possible. NO BAREBACK play & Please NO PHONE CALLS. INCALLS ONLY AND LAST APPOINTMENT 9PM.

Attachment 769604

See you soon Handsome,
XoXXX⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️PEARL
(5 STARS BABY)